• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss

What Is Your Favorie Boss From PH?

• Blaaz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyclok

• Crayk

• Diabolical Cubus Sisters

• Dongorongo

• Gleeok

• Eox

• Total voters

Majora's Cat

How about that
This poll is to determine which boss from PH will go on to represent the game in a bigger pole: Your Favorite Boss. For games that already have polls like this (such as WW and TP), I will use those polls and give credits to the creators of the threads.

So, which is your favorite PH boss?

i had to vote for Dongoron go because it was the most challenging for me. even though the only reason for that it because my brain wasn't working when i was trying to beat him, turns out I just wasn't using the stylist right =/

Pikacondon

Title.
The cubus sisters were fun to slaughter. it was classic energy volley. plus they looked and acted so deeply. they also just won my vote.

Aw, I'm the only one to pick Crayk? D:

Crayk, the Bane of Courage, is my favorite boss in Phantom Hourglass, and is actually one of my favorite bosses of the series despite how easy he is. When I heard about the fight reading about it online, I thought it sounded cool. Having played it myself, I can confirm. I loved the fight and I thought it was creative and fun (especially the first half).

All of the bosses were so easy in that game... but the funnest would probably be the cubus sisters- classic Zelda volleyball.
Yeah, sadly the bosses were pathetically easy... although on my first try I had some trouble with the Cubus Sisters, and the second half of the game in general. I think ultimately Phantom Hourglass kind of made up for being too easy in the bosses department by having very creative and fun bosses. Still, some challenge would have been nice.

Ultimately I still loved PH's bosses because of how creative they were. Even Blaaz stumped me for maybe five minutes before I noticed the mini-map. :P

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I picked Eox, because he was the most original and interesting. I only felt good about picking from Blaaz, Cyclok, Crayk, and Eox as representatives of the game, however, because the others were ideas taken from other games.

Cubus Sisters: Phantom Ganon and the 4 Poes.

Dongorongo: Dodongo.

Gleeok: Gleeok.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I voted for Cyclok, Diabolical Cubus Sisters, and Gleeok.

Cyclok was honestly one of my favorite bosses, because he's not too hard, and not too easy. It took me a little bit to figure out what to do, but using the wind to lift the bomb up was a unique idea!

At first, I thought that the Diabolical Cubus Sisters were just nice girls who needed help, but I surely was wrong! It was kinda cool to play volleyball with them with your sword to defeat them, so yeah...

The strategy to defeat Gleeok was really unique and it did take me a while to find out what to do, since, I used cheat codes on the first time through Phantom Hourglass (Hey, I didn't know that it would be super easy!) and I just jumped the whole way to the boss.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
My favorite bosses in PH were the Cubus Sisters and Blaaz.

I liked Blaaz because of the two phases thing. I liked it when the boss split into three and you had to hit them in a certain order to recombine them into one. I think that was very innovative and creative as I havent seen it happen in any game recently.

The Cubus Sisters didnt really decieve me, as I found it really suspicious by the way they were speaking, so I knew the boss fight was coming. I enjoyed the fight, even though I died on my first try. :sweat:

The fight with the Cubus Sisters reminded me heavily of Phantom Ganon, so a little bit of nostalgia. :D

Eox, definitely.

I don't know what it was about that battle, but it was so much fun to go in there, and see this massive stone monster that you have to beat him to death with a hammer. It was a one of the more challenging ones too, which is why I did like about the bosses in PH and ST, constantly moving around, hard to hit targets, limited times to hit him, it made this boss fight fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom