• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss in Skyward Sword?

My favorite boss was probably the Imprisoned. I really enjoyed all of the levels, and i liked how it was more challenging than the other bosses. The third was probably my favorite, since it wasn't as repetative as the first two. Also, i enjoyed using the groosenator. ;)

Patch

Party Pooper
I actually enjoyed the third phase of Ghirahim, except for the part where you have to destroy his sword. So annoying.

I loved Tentaclus from the Sandship. His cartoon like appearance made him cute and dangerous at the same time. I thought his model was well designed.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Koloktos. I originally saw him and thought I would hate him, but when I was given the option to attack him with his own machetes.. I'm not gonna lie, after he died, I smashed all of the pillars and seriously tried to take the machete out of the room. Searched for some kind of glitch. Still bums me out that you can't keep it, though not quite as much as the Gust Bellows did.

my favorite was Abysmal Leviathan Tentalus, it was cool how it started on the inside of the ship and you had to work your way out, for then to defeat him

F

FluttershyIsGod

I particularly enjoyed Moldarach myself. I know if this were reddit I would be downvoted to oblivion but I liked the challenge of having to find him in the sand before he went all ninja on you with his tail. I even kind of liked the surprise of the second battle, even though I was almost tapped from the earlier bokoblins.

I like Levias the most. I know he's more like an overworld boss but he was my favourite. Levias is the most original boss in the entire series, because you have to fly to beat him. That's just freaking awsome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom