• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss in Skyward Sword?

The Imprisoned I/II/II. Facing it felt epic, especially given the area at which he is fought - with the deepness of Sealed Grounds and the air vents. He was large and intimidating; albeit a little frustrating at times. The latter instances of facing him were even cooler, as Groose is there to aid you in battle. I've always liked the aspect of having a sort of ally in recent Zelda games. I also really enjoyed the third match, given that it was the most adrenaline-filled, and it gave me that high sense of urgency I've longed for - even though it was for a moment.

I

Insanity

Koloktos was epic. I loved using that huge sword and the music was great.
Ghirahim was hilarious and scary all at once.

Zarom

The King
I really liked the bosses in SS. My favorites would be Koloktos, Tentalus, Ghirahim and maybe Demise too. Most of them were a bit challenging, and they were all fun to fight. The bosses in SS were definitely a step up from TP, as far as challenge goes.

S

SkywardSword596

I would say Koloktos, Ghirahim, and the first part against Bilocyte(the flying part with Levias) I thought that the bird was a bit underused

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
My favorite boss would have to be either Ghirahim or Demise but I think that's because they also have swords and I love sword fights.

T

Thalia

Okay first off seeing a lot of Koloktos here. Second, my favorite was Tentalus because one it freaked out my mom, Hylia knows why, and you get to use the bow and arrows I love the bow and arrow its my favorite item in Zelda history!:bow::xd:

Tentalus is my favorite. Sure, his strategies are over-used (hit in eyeball), but he was giant and it made me feel epic battling a sea monster on the remains of a pirate ship. Second would be Koloktos, because he's pretty challenging and made the Ancient Cistern my favorite dungeon.

C

Chase

I'll also have to go with Koloktos. He made one of the most boring temples for me more exciting. I don't know what Nintendo did wrong with Moldarach, but they sure made Koloktos a battle to remember.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My favorite boss in Skyward Sword was the Ghirahim fights. A one on one sword fight, and it's all up to your skill. He was tough and fast, a tricky opponent. My favorite of the three Ghirahim battles was the third battle. I liked being able to hit our fabulous Ghirahim off the edge and then pull of a nice fatal blow into his chest. Oh, but the battle's far from over! After that he pulls out one of his signature blades! I got a little confused at this part because I didn't know what to do, so I naturally got owned by his stab attacks. The second phase of that battle was very fun and challenging, which I liked. The third phase, in which he pulls out a thick and powerful blade was a bit hard for me because he kept switching the direction of his blade when I was slashing it. I thoroughly enjoyed the final battle with Ghirahim and it really stood out to me as the most fun boss battle in the game.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I love Koloktos, Ghirahim II and Demise, they all have swords and there all epic i especially loved demise i got to throw lightning at him not to mention i can pwn him in 1:36:26 (my best time for him), Ghirahim II makes the list because lets face it he's FABULOUS, and koloktos i loved it the ending of the fight was epic it felt like the armor was just a puppet to a melevolent child kinda like majora in that aspect.

L

Lozzykins

Levias and Koloktos were my favourites.

I particularly enjoyed Levias' battle as it actually incorporated the Loftwing, although the fight itself was incredibly short... I wanted more!

D

Demon Lord Link

My favourite boss in Skyward Sword is Ghirahim,especially the fight i had with him in Fire Sanctuary!!!Also, i liked Koloktos and Tentalus. . . . .In the next title i would like to see a boss like Phantom Ganon or a Shadow beast "BONGO-BONGO"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom