• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss in LoZ

Who is your favorite boss from LoZ?

• Aquamentus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo

• Manhandla

• Gleeok

• Digdogger

• Gohma

• Ganon

• Total voters
I liked Dodongo the best. It wasnt very difficult, but i liked that he was in almost half of the dungeons and a normal enemy. Another reason why i like him is he's a creature that looks like a dinosaur, and i like dinosaurs. Theres really no other reason why i like him.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Gohma. I've always liked the enemies that were vulnerable to the arrow, and Gohma's design is kind of nice as well.

Manhandla. I liked how he was just so destructive at first, but then I found the secret passageway, so I preserved bombs and life by avoiding the Darknuts. I haven't gotten past Gleeok though. Also I think enemies like Aguamentus and dodongo should be regular enemies as you progress. They're just too easy to be called bosses.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
My favourite boss is Gleeok. He was one of the most challenging bosses and it took me a long time to finally defeat him. My 2nd favourite is Ganon, his invisibility made him difficult to beat.

startimer

Resident Cartographer
heh. I've been stuck on level 4 for years...(woe is me -.-) I've only beaten Aquamentus, Dodongo and Manhandla (Manhanla's too easy, he dies in 1 hit)
though i have fought the other bosses in OoS, i know the fights aren't the same. hmm...tough call. I'll think it over then get back to you.

I would have to say Gleeock. Every time I would face him I would end up swearing and screaming because I'm not that great fighting him. Also, I am a fan of dragons and the multiple heads make him pretty sweet. I think if Nintendo were to incorporate him into a 3D game, he would be pretty darn scary, as well as a challenge.

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
Ganon. I just love how the music plays when you enter the room. And the fact that he is so easily killed, and you spend all that time killing harder bosses in the game. Ganon. My favorite boss of LoZ1.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Aquamentus for this reason alone!: She is the only boss I recall. o_O Really, it was so easy to beat her, it sticks out in my head more than the others.

I remember my friend trying to explain to me how to beat her, because I already had the guide up on the pc to get a heart piece, and before he had finished speaking one line I had won. hahah!

Q

quillmert

Gleeok, which for me personally was the toughest battle in the game. For ganon I had a red ring, two potions and all the heart containers, and he was pretty easy to beat. Gleeok took me forever, looked awesome, and was very rewarding and challenging to beat. Loved fighting him, definitely my favorite from this game.

CZG

Who was Gleeok again? It's been soooooo long ago. I had to google that.
I am replaying, but slowly. I've just beaten the first two dungeons last week. Somewhere this week and the next, I'll do another dungeon. I'm (re)playing too much games at the moment

The expression of the Dodongo's was indeed priceless. Ooompf!
But the coolest was the first boss (I hope Ganon doesn't hear me...), I didn't expect to see that somehow. Plus he was back in the Oracle game, which was stunning once again.

Most nasty enemy... Gleeok ( or manhandla? if you don't have a proper shield and bomb, he's tough!)
Dumbest one... Digdogger. Really, it woudn't put a dent in warm butter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom