• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss in LoZ

Who is your favorite boss from LoZ?

• Aquamentus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo

• Manhandla

• Gleeok

• Digdogger

• Gohma

• Ganon

• Total voters

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Ta-dah! Here's the thread for your favorite boss from LoZ. :)

My favorite boss from LoZ so far would be Dodongo. He was the most fun boss to fight for me. I loved how when you gave him bombs to swallow that he got a funny look on his face. :xd: Priceless...

Anyway, so for you fellow ZD members out there, who's your favorite boss in LoZ and why? :)

I would say it is a tie between Aquamentus and Gleeok. Dragons battles are always epic in Zelda.

Halo siera 117

Eh.... senior member?
Normally I wouldn't pick the weakest boss but Aquamentus was just so cool! I wish they would make A harder version of Aquamentus just for me!

For some reason I could never really manage to like gleeok, He is defanetly my least favorite.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I voted Dodongo. I really dislike "him"/them since they make me nervous and I loose my bombs and thus I can´t proceed but have to find more bombs (and this can take some time!). Still that´s what I love about Dodongo. This boss actually makes me nervous and that´s an awesome feeling!

I would have to say Ganon, He was the boss that made me the most nervous of the bosses and he was very hard compared to that of any other boss I have played in most other Zeldas....Impressive for a game made in 1886-1887, Just goes to show the newer generation of all games are getting to easy.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I voted Dodongo. I really dislike "him"/them since they make me nervous and I loose my bombs and thus I can´t proceed but have to find more bombs (and this can take some time!). Still that´s what I love about Dodongo. This boss actually makes me nervous and that´s an awesome feeling!

LOL, that's EXACTLY how I feel as well!

The others I don't seem to panic so much about anymore, but Dodongo gets me all flustered with his fairly patternless marchign around. I place bombs and run away too soon only to have them wasted. I frequently have to go back for more bombs when dealing with him. It's great that all these years later I can still be bothered by him.

Oh definitely Ganon. It kinda sucked how he was invisable for most of the fight, but Ganon is always epic. Especially since he was such a big secret to everyone until the end of the game. Then, he turned out to basically be nothing more than a big ole Moblin. But he was still very kool, and very basic. He was also the hardest of all the bosses (rightfully), so it made for a good last battle.

Shnappy

derp
Gleeok. Definitely.

Not a lot of the boss fights in that game were, well, particularly fun, but I think I rather enjoy myself on Gleeok. There isn't too much strategy for you to use in the other bosses, especially bosses like Gohma, and Digdogger. Gleeok was the most challenging in my opinion, although Ganon might be harder, I guess. It was fun to move in and out, strategically hitting him and his heads, and how it got even more difficult when the heads were defeated, as you had another projectile to dodge. It was one of the few fights that I was killed, so I liked the challenge, and it was a great fight in general.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
I still haven't beat LoZ (I'm trying to finish it without anymore help) so I have to go with Gleeock just because he was such a great idea. I think it would be nice if they brought him back somehow. I consider Trinex (and the first sage to Majora) to be tributes to this considerably epic boss.

Zarom

The King
Gleeok all the way. He was a really cool boss and he comes very close to Ganon. But I chose Gleeok because we fight him many times and he is tougher everytime. First, he has 2 heads, then 3 then 4. He is kinda hard, but once you know how to easily avoid his fire thing, he is a medium boss. And I find that it's an epic battle.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Ganon no contest! Although the battle was short. It was a pain that he was invisible and could attack you and teleport! D: It was frustrating!

Hmm, it appears I'm the only one that likes Digdogger so far. I love not only the battle itself, which was unique because of how you "weaken" him, but I loved his design. A huge spiked circle that looks like it could saw you in half with one touch..... pretty cool. I wish we could have more creative bosses like that in the future, both in design and battle style.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I liked Gleeok the best. I think he was the toughest of the bosses and I liked how as you progressed through the game you fought Gleeok multiple times, with it having an additional head each time. The four headed Gleeok could be a bit difficult actually... Although since you usually have the magical sword by then, that makes it not ridiculously hard.

The bosses were a bit plain... but this is the NES we are talking about. Some of them seemed more like bigger regular enemies, rather than bosses. In fact, most of them became regular enemies in future dungeons such as digdogger and manhandla.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Seems like I'm always the one who likes Aquamentis, he was a tricky yet fun boss for me his attack pattern always made me guess. And he has a cool to him shape.

P.S. I also like Dodongo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom