• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss from Ocarina of Time

Funnest Boss to Fight?

• Paracitic Armored Arachnid: Queen Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infernal Dinosaur: King Dodongo

• Bio-Electric Anemone: Barinade

• Evil Spirit from Beyond: Phantom Ganon

• Subterranean Lava Dragon: Volvagia

• Giand Aquatic Ameoba: Morpha

• Phantom Shadow Beast: Bongo Bongo

• Sorceress Sisters: Twinrova

• Great King of Evil: Ganondorf

• Ganon

• Total voters
Twinrova's my favorite boss in Oot.
Reflecting ice and fire back at them is fun.
Plus, I laugh all the time whenever I see Trinrova die. :lol:

I still laugh everytime I see that scene too. :D

Two ugly witches arguing over who's older while all the time they have halos over their heads and are about to go to heaven or hell or whatever. I think it was the perfect place to put in some comic relief, after all, the battle was very epic!

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I have not beaten oot yet but I expected Bongo Bongo to win. Just by my friends and others telling me so. So when I see Twinrova I get more excited! Another boss to look foraward to! But I'm starting the Shadow Temple now and up until this point I thought that Barinade was the most fun. It was hard to beat at first but then became very easy but fun at the same time. I liked all of the steps you had to go through in order to kill it. Like you do against Majora's Mask. I've heard that is fun too.

S

Spreeze

My favoite bosses are tied between Ganon and Twinrova. Twinrova was awesome, as many have said, because you get to use the mirror shield. And I loved the whole fire and ice thing.
Ganon was so epic, just because it was the last boss you get to fight. And, I LOVED the music that played when you fought him. And the thunder and lightning and Zelda's screams made it more awesome :)

Shnappy

derp
I think this is a three way tie between Volvagia, Bongo Bongo, and Twinrova. Volvagia was fun because using the Megaton Hammer in general is fun. Bongo Bongo and all bosses with the same concept (as there are many) always seem to be fun. I just like the one face - two hand concept. Twinrova was both epic and humorous at the same time. It's hilarious when they die.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Probably one of my favorite bosses was Ghoma.. she has so much history. She is just awesome.. she is as bad as Ganon.... no matter how many times we kill her, she just keeps coming back.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Sorceress Sisters: Twinrova
So much fun! Specially at the start when ever she winks at Link, he freaks out and its funny as hell. I wish it lasted a little longer, though.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Sorceress Sisters: Twinrova
So much fun! Specially at the start when ever she winks at Link, he freaks out and its funny as hell. I wish it lasted a little longer, though.
Thats my faviorite one too. Well mines also Twinrova. I keep on thinking its Ganondorfs mother, but there witches not gerudos.

the alst boss bottle with ganon is an epic battle that is going to be remembered throughout time. i freaking loved the double swords. even though you dont really see his face its still pretty scary. and Zelda gets really annoying lol

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite boss from OoT would be King Dodongo. He is the boss that I have the most fun fighting in that game. :)

D

Din

Twinrova is my favorite.I mean turning the sisters on each other and then they morph to form an awsome form of a boss and you then have to charge up fire and ice to hurt her...wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom