• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss Fight in Any Video Game

I would have to go with the Biolizard from Sonic Adventure 2. Despite his difficulty he was actually really fun to fight, as well as if you're good enough while fighting him, your attacks will go perfectly with the music.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Vanitas Reminent(badlands) from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. The battle was great, especially when you're lvl 60. The battle music was amazing and yeah it was fun. I really liked the Xemnas fight in the end of Kingdom Hearts II.

i really liked the last boss from sly cooper 3(clock-la) and also the last boss from mortal kombat shaolin mokhs*(it was the hardest boss ever!!!)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
One of my favorite battles is the Sonic/Shadow battle in Sonic Adventure 2, it's much more interesting that the last boss itself. And the last boss in Sonic Heroes, that was epic.

The Rahu battles in Custom Robo

Red in SoulSilver

As for Zelda: Gannon and Helmaroc King in Wind Waker, all the boss fights in Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword and OoT the whole final act of Spirit Tracks and the Aghanim battle in ALttP

My fav boss battle in any game that i've played would definitly have to be one of the Ledgend Of Zelda Skyward Sword bosses. The boss i enjoyed fighting the most would had to have been Ghirahim. I had to fight him three times over the story line of the game but his third form i had the most fun with at the end of the game.

Last edited:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Tyrant from RE1 on Playstation. He scared the sh*t out of me! Battling Cybil from Silent Hill was also a good fight. Zelda battle? Twinmold is cool. I also enjoy using the Fierce Deity mask on Majora.

Definitely Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts II. It's such an epic boss battle. Especially the first stage, because he looks like a Sith. It's awesome!!! :D

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Resident Evil 5 (Wesker and Jill)
[video=youtube_share;BIiABK8PC4g]http://youtu.be/BIiABK8PC4g[/video]
Special Guest Appearance by Samuel L. Jackson...When people say he's in everything, they're not lying.

Batman: Arkham City (Mr. Freeze)
[video=youtube_share;16tNgppyOC4]http://youtu.be/16tNgppyOC4[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom