• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss Fight in Any Video Game

Wheatly Boss Battle from Portal 2. Between Wheatly's dialouge, the Space Core, and the Fact Core... well let's say i've never laugh so hard at a final boss before.

I really really like Gohma, from Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker,
And The Spider Queen, and Yami from Okami. ^^

Attachments

• Yami5th.jpg
    Yami5th.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1
Wow, I have a list of these^^
Okay, so from OoT, I liked Bongo Bongo and Twinrova.
From TP, I liked Fyrus, Stallord, and Zant.
In Paper Mario, I liked Huff N. Puff and General Guy.
In The Thousand Year Door, Macho Grubba, Cortez, Doopliss, Gloomtail, Shadow Queen, and Bonetail.
And in Starfox Adventures, I liked Galdon, RedEye King, and Drakor.
I tend to like bosses that actually give me a challenge, or bosses that are fun.
When I have a boss battle, I want to have barely any life left when I finally kill them, and I want the battle to be EPIC.
If I have to be revived a few times, first, that's fine, too^^
But the easy battles just get too boring D:

The one against Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time. Going up the stairs of the tower and listening to the music getting louder was just epic.

Man, thats hard! Its hard to come to it when youre actually thinking of it, but I think Ghirahim from SS is a feally fun boss! Or someone from Sly 3.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
I gotta go with Kaptain K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest. This was probably my all-time favorite game as a kid, and it took me FOREVER to reach him. Not to mention the atmosphere, music and fight itself was just awesome at the time.

But I give an honorable mention to all 16 Colossi in Shadow of the Colossus.

Poseidon in Golden Sun The Lost Age. I remember being stuck on that boss forever so when I finally did beat him, it made me feel a great sense of accomplishment.

FINALLY beating Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII felt like a huge accomplishment when I was a kid. No cheating or Game Sharks. Just me and Sephiroth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom