• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss Fight in Any Video Game

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I don't know what bossfight I like the best, but one that I really like is the fight against Mz. Ruby from Sly 1. Not that the fight itself is that fun, but the music being created by clicking the right buttons in the fight is totally awesome

This is an incredibly hard question to answer. I love so many boss fights. I really like any of the Ganondorf fights, and the final boss for Phantasy Star 0 was really fun. Once I finish Skyward Sword, I'll most likely have another favorite.

S

ShireGamer

My favourite is the final battle with Ganon in Ocarina of time, I get chills everytime I see the battle happen.

Hmm, i dont know, The Characters that serve as bosses in No More Heroes 1 and 2 were all wonderful especially the astronaut, Shadow of the Colossus also had some amazing bosses so i can't decide... As far as zelda is concerned its a hard choice there too but it'd be something form either OoT or TP. its too hard to make me choose.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
My favorite boss is either Augus from Asura's Wrath, Demise from SS, or the final race in Need for Speed: The Run which I guess can be considered a boss race. (There were boss races in most of the other Need for Speed games anyway so I figure you could say that The Run has bosses too even though they aren't called bosses in the game like in the other NFS games.)

L

LegendarySword

Well I like the last boss battle of Twilight princess With Ganondorf on the hores battle and the sword fight with Ganondorf

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite boss ever is the Ganon battle in OoT for one specific reason. Rainbow snake tail. I thought that was the coolest thing. Ganon is huge and terrifying and there is lightning everywhere, but dodge his attacks and behind him he has a rainbow snake tail. Awesome.

S

Schizo

It's a tie between Mr. Freeze in Arkham City and Koloktos in SS. Both involve using the environment more to defeat them than relying on your own inventory.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ganondorf/Ganon from Ocarina of Time despite being such a cheeseball, and then an honorable mention goes to The Undying of Final Fantasy XII. Battle for Freedom = best track ever, and in the most fitting situation ever.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
This one is tough, I'd have to say the most entertaining boss battle had to be Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid. It took me a while to realize the only way to confuse him was to switch the control to port two for that battle. That was just genius not to mention it was so strange lol. I enjoy the fact that he pretty much breaks the fourth wall as well as much of the series. A lot of the boss battles in that series are so far out but Psycho Mantis really left an impression on me. I also enjoyed fighting Phantoon in Metroid: Other M. It was so great to have it make a cameo

Fig

The Altruist
One of my favorite boss battles includes the battles between Smithy and Culex from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars! That game was epic! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom