• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss Fight in Any Video Game

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Honestly, I loved each of Ganondorf's stages in Twilight Princess the most. Much of the Zelda community considers them to be anticlimactic, but the entire thing affected me much differently. I'm incapable of recounting every sensation that made it feel epicest. It's mainly the mystery of where Ganon would appear next in his beast form, and the challenge of the next two phases. Being a casual player, they brought me to the edge of my seat at times as I strove to overcome his implacable stances.

Not only this, but his complacency also engaged me. The best types of villains are those with overgrown egos, and TP Ganondorf's imperturbable demeanor made him one of the best villains of Zelda, coupled with the one of the most recent title for me.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Oh god, it may be a pain in the butt, but I absolutely love the final boss battle in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Ooooh, it took me forever to beat it, but I felt so satisfied afterwards. It was very frustrating but very fun. :3

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Kaptain_k_rool_1.jpg

My favorite final boss of any game: captain k rool from Donkey Kong Country 2. I was never a fan of him in the first game, and even though in that game you battle him on a ship he's a true blue pirate in DKC2! <3 The last battle is just plain cool, and his theme is amazing! Maybe one of my favorite tracks from any video game.

index.php

Ninetails is awesome as well. The first time you battle, it felt like so much was on the line. And it's always an amazing feeling when your fighting a boss that -feels- like their power matches yours and perhaps may be more powerful than you. @_@ <3 So cool.

Big_Green_ChuChu.gif

Also, the Giant Chuchu because... it's really cool? C: I sort of feel bad for beating it though.

Twinmold from majoras mask. The ability to get giant and fight a giant boss was awesome. I will admit the area to fight him was pretty terrible, they could have done a lot better. I thought it was a cool idea

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Mine's the same as guapo2003's, it's Tubba Blubba from Paper Mario.

P.S. Can anyone of you tell me how to upload a profile image?

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
i think my favourite boss would be the final bosses in kirby and the amazing mirror. It took for soo long to try and survive at least 7 battles!

I can't chose only one,but my top favorite are:

-Sephiroth(KH2,Crisis core and FFVII)
-Kefka
-Ridley(In any Metroid Game)
-Gilgamesh(In any FF game)
-Ganondorf(twilight princess)
-Shadow The hedgehog(last fight of hero story of Sonic adventure 2)
-Metal Sonic(Sonic CD)
-Demise
-Dark Link(Oot)

Big Octo

=^)
If have to say that my favorite boss fight would have robe Zeus in God of War III. I like the whole setting of the battle, and the godly fight was put together perfectly.

Definitely has to be Demise in Skyward Sword. That was such an amazing boss fight. Great boss mechanics, awesome music, and amazing atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom