• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Books

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
I'm currently rereading my Sandman TPBs. I'm a Vertigo nut in general, but my favorite will always be the Sandman graphic novels. I'm planning on starting Hellblazer then Fables.

J

jamalthegiraffe

Harry Potter (for sure)
The Hobbit
The Series of Unfortunate Events
Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life
Left Behind

I love all of these books! I've read all the the Harry Potters so many times. I'm only part way through Left Behind though.

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
1984 was amazing, definitely one of my favorites.
The Epic of Gilgamesh was rather interesting, too.
Animal Farm also was very good.

Len

Zelda On Paper
ok i,ve only ones for the moment favorite of all the books i have readed:

goosebumps: hey i like non-scary horror tales, these books are awesome for me, r.l.stine made these and other terror books from "the dead girlfriend to night phone calls" he made a lot of cool horror books indeed

classic "sherlock holmes" i love the mysteries and the puzzles his book is totally awesome it has a very interesting story ...and a little...unknown?

and i think that you didn,t heard about this one: its called "Diary of a dog"...this story has a very sad ending (its long and...sad) "poor dogy it was only a little inoccent pet, why did those people lend him in the middle of the street alone?"....and then for long time passes...he dies (this is the most saddest story i ever readed in my life)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
ok i,ve only ones for the moment favorite of all the books i have readed:

goosebumps: hey i like non-scary horror tales, these books are awesome for me, r.l.stine made these and other terror books from "the dead girlfriend to night phone calls" he made a lot of cool horror books indeed

I also love Goosebumps, I think I read them all. They were one of my favorite series. I still watch the movies whenever they show them, or the tv series.

I also enjoy reading fantasy stuff, and I create fantasy stuff.

Aside from that, I also like to read comics.

I've read Lord of the Rings, all three books and the extra content. Also, the hobbit and a few books from the Mib series.

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
I used to read loads, but not so much these days. I've read Harry Potter series, Artemis Fowl series, the "Eagle" series (by Simon Scarrow, about 2 legionaries in the 2nd Roman Legion when they invaded Britain), some warhammer 40k books, and the Dark Templar Saga (these are all the things that I can remember reading).

N

Narutoxzelda239

My favorite books up until around last year were the Artemis Fowl books. As for the inheritance cycle... i tried to start Eragon, but the "prologue" so to speak before he leaves is just too long for my tastes. I read the hobbit a long time ago, and it was awesome. LotR, too. I'm starting to enjoy Tolkien's work a lot. I'm also a John Green fan, too. The only book of his that i've read is Paper Towns, but i have the other two.

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
What, does John Knowles get no credit, and the Inheritance series DOES? Chris Paloni, while maybe descriptive, is not the most original author. John Knowles' "A Seperate Peace" and Orson Scott Card's "Ender's Game" are two of the best books ever, and few mentioned them. Ah well... maybe more of you will read the classics first!

HaruHaru

The one with pickles
I would say my Most favorite books are the following:

Percy Jackson And the Olympians(So far, Books 1 and 2)

The Hobbit.

Websters Dictionary(1982 Hardcover) Yes, I love that Dictionary. Its HUGE.

And, Of course, Loser.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
My favorite books are probably:

Blessed Child
A Man Called Blessed
The Shack
Showdown
Saint
Sinner
Black
Red
White
Green
Invitation to the Game

Wow, I just realized that those are all by the same author except for The Shack and Invitation to the Game.

I really want to read the Ender's Game series.

N

Notorious NATE

I really need to start reading more books. I really like Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, and I really liked John Grisham's books, more specifically The Innocent Man. Which, may I might add, is completely non-fiction and written about someone's life on death row.

I also really like Catcher In The Rye, which was a very controversial book years ago and it is read by a lot of mentally ill people like John Lennon's killer. The book might be boring to many, but I found it interesting.

I feel like I'm missing a couple, but those are the ones I've come up with at the moment.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Oh, and I forgot I, Robot. That book was pure awesome pwnage. I want to read the other books in the series.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
High five to the one's who love the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series and the ones who love the Great Tree of Avalon trilogy! =P

I didn't see anyone who said the Lost Years of Merlin epic was in their favourites. =(

Well anyways, here's a couple of my favourites:
The Percy Jackson and the Olympian series (About to read the 5th one)
The Lost Years of Merlin epic
The Great Tree of Avalon trilogy
A Spell For Chameleon (I plan to read all the other Xanth novels)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom