• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Book Series

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
Well I think it's time I updated my favorite books. This isn't necessarily serieses but they're my favorites at this point:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3. Of Mice and Men

Those are my three favorites. :P

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Book series? Hum... would it be absolutely nerdy of me to say Mass Effect? Or better yet, Halo. The games are an atrocity and should be burned, but the books are amaaaaazing!
sniff sniff....How can you say that about the best shooter ever to grace this fine earth...well except for doom But anyway my favorite books are the surrender tree(a colllection of poems about the many civil wars of cuba) The alchemist By paulo coelho!!! The more popular book called the alchemist is crap!!!! in my opinion.

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I like Harry Potter, of course. I also enjoy this series with three books named: 1. The Name of This Book is Secret 2. If You're Reading This It's Too Late and 3. This Book is Not Good For You. They are very good. LOtR and The Hobbit are excellent along with a series called Dragon Lance and one called the Tale of the Belgariad.

Moldorm

Is not Error
The Hyperion series is very good, though I can't vouch for the whole thing because I'm not finished yet.

Also, (obviously) the LotR is quite satisfying.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I like most book series and I pick no favorites. My favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. HP,Percy Jackson, Twilight, and Fablehaven are series I like alot.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Pendragon by DJ Machale, and Warriors by Erin Hunter. I've started on the Lord of the Rings books, and so far I like them.
Every once and a while I'll steal a book from my brother to read, and I found that the Halo books that he has that go with the games are actually pretty good. They're really in-depth.
Then again, I like almost ANY book...

D

Demon Link

Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan
Maximum Ride - James Patterson
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Gregor the Overlander - Suzanne Collins
The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan ( sequel series to Percy Jackson) only one of them have come out though.
Those are all really good book series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom