• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Book Series

mattsimme

Trappy
My favorite book series is The Wheel of Time. If you like the Lord of the Rings series, then you will love these books!

The only book series I have started beginning to end and enjoyed it SO much was J. K. Rowling's, Harry Potter series. Best book serie's I have read, thus far. =]

P

PiKn1ght314

The book series I have liked are Elric of Melniboné, Harry Potter, The Land of Elyon, Lord of the Rings, stuff written by Jhonen Vasquez, and the Wrinkle in Time series. If Goosebumps, Sherlock Holmes, stuff written by H. P. Lovecraft, and Encyclopedia Brown count, then those also.

masterSword2

Smile!
my top five series would be
1. pendragon
2. the hunger games
3. the underland chronicles
4. artemis fowl
5. rangers apprentice

1. Discworld series (Terry Pratchett)
  2. Philip Marlowe series (Raymond Chandler)
  3. Sharpe series (Bernard Cornwell)
  4. Start for 10/One Day (David Nicholls - no relation)
  5. Fight Club (Chuck Palahnuik)
  6. Harry Potter (Guess who)

I looked through my book shelf and I found a old book series that I used to read when I was in grade school. It is called... A Series of Unfortunate Event's by Lemony Snicket. I'm going to re-read this series again. =]

Forgotten Realms - Sellswords Trilogy.
Dragonlance - Chronicles.

Both got me through the roughest times in my life, especially Dragonlance.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
The harry potter series i almost finished and i love all the serie books by rickriorden i finished all of his bookS!

Pen

The game is on!
My favorite book series of all time is definitely The Chronicles of Narnia! I really love every single one of those seven books, and my absolute favorite is The Voyage of the Dawn Treader! :D So yeah, I was really psyched about the film on the cinema a while back, I actually saw the film five times! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom