• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Bomb

Kybyrian

Title is pretty self-explanatory. What is your favorite bombs from the LoZ series?

I'd have to say the Water Bomb, because it can be used on land and in water, and plus it comes from a fish that you can see in the Lakebed Temple.

I liked the Bombchus from PH...Nintendo added a nice element to a relatively classic Zelda item :)

Bomblings from TP were also OK...

A

Abyss Master

I was a fan of the Bombchus in OoT, and I still am, because it was a fresh add for the series and using it was quite fun, especially in the Bombchu Bowling Minigame.

M

MiniMeMilo

There were so many different variations of this classic items that it's hard to choose a favorite. My favorite bomb, though, would have to be the Water Bomb and the regular, everyday Bombs.

I like the Water Bombs because you could use them as normal bombs, and you could also se t them under-water. The only downside to these is the fact that you can't hold as many as you can with the normal bombs.

I as realy like the plain ol' bombs because you could hold more than any other kind. Although they may not have any new features or anything, they still serve a very good purpose in the game.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
It seems in general bombs haven't gotten the overhaul like many other items have gotten, sorta. There still has been a variety, mainly in the last few games. The Arrows and Boomerang seem to be different in nearly ever Zelda game but not so much the bombs.

Personally though if I had to choose, I think just the standard bombs from Legend of Zelda, Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, and the various other 'normal' bombs. The bombchus were terrible in Ocarina of Time, way too inaccurate. In Phantom Hourglass the bombchus were cool but just so radically different than standard bombs. THey are up there too, but the classic bomb still is my preference.

B

Bunnychan

I like bomb FLOWERS just because they look awesome and they seem like an actual flower that would grow in an area like Goron-land-place.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Bombchus in Phantom Hourglass are cool because using the stylus took out the trial and error problems from the OoT version.

Still, my all time favorite are the remote bombs from Minish Cap. I'd love to see them return in a future Zelda. They have a nice surprise factor when dealing with enemies.

J

Jirrup

I don't suppose the Bombos Medallion counts, does it?

If not, I'd have to go with Remote Bombs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom