• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Band?

Gorrilaz. By far. Favourite techno group ever. <3 Its just a damn shame that they split up. :/

and my favourite just cause to be because, Nelly Furtado, and Drake. <3

Nelly Furtado is pretty hot. Id date her. And Drake. Hot damn, he has good music and he is just eye candy <3

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
In my last post in this thread,.I probably said it was Chevelle. Well, I done changed this here opinion o' mine. My current favorite band is *hints at my signature* TOOL.
Tool are followed by Radiohead, who are followed by Chevelle, them by Linkin Park, them by Foster The People, them by Pink Floyd, and my list goes on and on and on and on and on.............

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I truly have a hard time ever picking a favorite artist. There's just so many that I love, but for the sake of this thread we will go with Metallica.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
singer/songwriters- Joni Mitchell, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Bjork, and PJ Harvey
bands- Tool, APC, NIN, Gorillaz, Led Zeppelin, Massive Attack, Portishead, Interpol, The Cure, and Radiohead. I can't stop...could go on...

[video=youtube;ZsuUHbjXA7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsuUHbjXA7Q[/video]

I used to have a few favourite bands but they either screwed me over or i grew out of them. For example, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Deathstars, In Flames, Anathema, Paradise Lost, Within Temptation.

But Enigma predate them all, are still going and havent let me down yet so i'll have to choose them. =] this is also a very bedroom type of song, ;P

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Buckethead. He's not a exactly a band, unless you con't him as a one-man band but considering how much he's worked with other musicians it's kinda hard to say.

He has 36 studio albums, an EP, and has produced over 50 albums with other musicians. His music covers a large variety of of genres. He's on the list of the world's 50 fastest guitarists. Lastly, he's weird in an awesome way. The KFC bucket, stage shenanigans and Japanese movies that play during his performances all blend together in a masterpiece of awesomesauce for your ears. Although this doesn't really make a point, he's been making music for thirty years while the Beatles only lasted ten.

S

ShireGamer

For me personally, I've always had an interest in viking/pagan/folk/finnish metal (It's what I mainly listen to besides orchestrated pieces), so for me, my favourite band would be Ensiferum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom