• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Band?

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
id have to say mindless self indulgence. one of the few groups whose albums i can listen over and over again all day. but unfortanutely like nobody knows of them....

C

CWP

well my top three favorite bands call into the metal category: megadeth, iron maiden, and bullet for my valentine

if those don't count i would also pick Rush. just was my favorite band for quite a while, and i've seen em live 3 times. great show, great band, great music.
rock on!

Metallica__s_Signature_by_Blazikendark.jpg Best band evr...one of the first bands i listened too and still one of my favorites, next would me avenged sevenfold,iron maiden, and slipknot :D

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Well I don't really have fav band overrall but from each genre I listen to which is frequently Classic Rock and Contemporary Christian.

Rock: It's Metallica, Lynard Skynard, and Steve Miller Band
Christian: Casting Crowns and Steven Curtis Chapmen.

would have to third rush being my favourite band.have seen them 3 times also,and every time they just blow me away. have tried to learn some of their songs on guitar (but do not find them easy to play as i'm no great guitarist :S they will always be a part of my life :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom