• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Band?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Here's my list of favorite bands, with favorite songs and albums by that band also listed:

1. Linkin Park - Papercut - Hybrid Theory
2. Three Days Grace - Animal I have Become - Three Days Grace
3. Seether - Fine Again - Disclaimer II
4. Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow - Dear Agony
5. Chevelle - Jars - Wonder What's Next

Animal I Have Become, I Will Not Bow, and Papercut are some of my favorite songs. You have good taste.

Nicole

luke is my wife
As far as bands go, one of my favorite bands since I was really young is Linkin Park. My mom always used to listen to them, and I got hooked on their music, too. They're a really interesting rock/alternative band, and not all their songs are just "headbanging" rock. Honestly, you don't even need to like rock to listen to them. I prefer pop music but I still love LP.

Other than LP, I don't really have any other favorite "bands," but there are certain artists I really like, namely Bruno Mars. His music is awesome, ranging from really sweet, reallu fun to dance to, and really funny! The Lazy Song is a prime example. He's got a very nice voice, and he writes all his own music. Plus, he's pretty good-looking, too. <3

Other artists I enjoy include Katy Perry, The Black Eyed Peas, Enrique Iglesias, and many others. (I'm actually quite fond of many different types of music. :P)

i mostly listen to acoustic so.. Stephen jerzak.. is one and i like some rap like..kid cud..i and i like some... linkin park.. but i don't listen to it much. the only girl band i listen to is.. lights.. cause she doesn't act slutty like a lot of other girl bands but id have to say my favorite band is.. never shout never cause... he just has a song for every mood ha ha i dont like very many main stream bands but i do listen to.. red hot chilly peppers..,life-house.. and ..sublime..

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
How many is this now... 4 people including me that have named Linkin Park? One of whom (majorasmagic) likes rap, and another (Soldier of Link) who likes pop. I guess they are a very universally-liked band.

The music i listen to depends on my mood. If am angry i will listen to Hardcore such as War of Ages or Haste the Day. If i am sad i will listen to depessing music like Hawthrone Heights or Senses fail. If i am in a happy mood i will listen to Avenged Sevenfold or Disturbed.

As far as my favorite band goes i cannot decide, it is either Phil Collins or Avenged Sevenfold. Avenged Sevenfold has good metal im looking for where as Phil Collins can play drums and is one heck of a singer. The Lead singer of A7X is great singer as well and that it why i cannot decide.

The music i listen to depends on my mood. If am angry i will listen to Hardcore such as War of Ages or Haste the Day. If i am sad i will listen to depessing music like Hawthrone Heights or Senses fail. If i am in a happy mood i will listen to Avenged Sevenfold or Disturbed.

As far as my favorite band goes i cannot decide, it is either Phil Collins or Avenged Sevenfold. Avenged Sevenfold has good metal im looking for where as Phil Collins can play drums and is one heck of a singer. The Lead singer of A7X is great singer as well and that it why i cannot decide.
oh yeah i forgot hawthorne heights but i havent listened to them much since there screamer died :( and another band thats kinda has the same music style as them is the used.. there not my favorite but i still listen to them a lot

As far as bands go, I would say Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite, with Metallica as a close second. I also like a few songs from Disturbed, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park, Guns N Roses, and Hollywood Undead. For relaxing music, I listen to Jack Johnson and Bob Marley. I also like a lot of rap.

Chameleon Circuit is the only band I obsess over. I know and love a few songs from pretty much every band mentioned in this thread, but it's really just one or two songs, and I can't get into the rest of their music.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
My favorite bands are Linkin Park, Paramore, Evanescence, and Green Day.

My favorite songs by those artists are: What I've Done, Monster, Taking Over Me, and Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

(Organized by color, for your convenience)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I know I've made a big long list of bands/songs/albums or whatever, but my favorite band would have to be Chevelle. Yes, they are part of the circle of generic rock bands (Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Chevelle), but they still rock. Actually thefunny thing is, all three bands in the generic rock band circle have been my favorite at one point :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom