• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Band?

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
Massive Attack, Portishead, Moloko, Garbage
or
Velvet Underground, The Stooges.

Quite an acquired taste, I might add.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
For me, there is no better band than Kagrra,. They blended the perfect amount of rock music and traditional Japanese elements into their music, and it always created something magical. Their music never fails to bring me back up when I'm down.

Also, anything that Devin Townsend or God Is An Astronaut releases are pure gold.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Who is Your Favorite Music Artist/band?

Title is very self-explanatory, and my favorite band, as any of you who know me would easily know, is Linkin Park. Their music is just so freaking awesome, and I love Nu Metal, which is the main genre. I still have yet to find a song from the group that I don't enjoy. I have almost all of their albums, I suggest that if you're a huge rock fan, you should check them out.

Who is your favorite music artist or band?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I'm not much for lyrics, I mostly like music I can play on my Ocarina or Key-board. I also really like techno, so I guess my absolute favorite artist would probably be Andy Hunter. His stuff is awesome ^^.

Got to say I'm pretty much the opposite of a Nu Metal fan... probably my least favourite genre :/. Anyway, my favourite band/artist of all time would be a toss-up between Talking Heads and Bob Dylan, but my favourite current band is definitely Vampire Weekend.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That is very tough because I mainly like songs more than the artists. But some bands I definitely like are: Slade (probably one of the most underrated Bands EVER), Creedence Clearwater Revival, Iron Maiden, Greenday (their older stuff) but again most of the times I like songs themselves more.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Gotta be Nate Ruess. His work in both The Format and fun. is absolutely exceptional - Aim and Ignite is a perfect album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom