• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Band?

I don't have any particular favorite artist/band, but I love metal, punk, rock, alternative - just alot of awesome bands :)

I dont really have favourite singer ou band i just like soo many bands/singers but if this would be a oficial band it was Glee

I love Evanescence... I find their music so beautiful and I saw them live and they were actually flawless. Been a big fan since I first heard Bring Me to Life all those years ago, and they are still my favourite band today. Love their new album.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Oh lawd, this is a hard question since there are so many good bands out there, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Doors, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Dream Theater, i cant choose >.<

Well, if Linkin Park counts I'm saying them. I love that band.

No, they don't count.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I had to define what is rock and roll once in my music class a few semesters ago in college. it is not something you can easily define, but I'm going to put my education aside and answer your question.

I would have to say my favorite band is NOFX I've been listening to them for years and I still don't get tired of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom