• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Aspects/Genre/Things In Anime?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Just as the title implies, I wanna know what you like in anime. Perhaps you like slice of lifes? Maybe you enjoy the animation in cool sword battles. Or do you enjoy slow burn romance? Neko Girls? Whatever it is, I wanna know, and know why!

As for myself, I quite enjoy big sprawling Sci-Fi stories, like Legend of the Galactic Heroes or Mobile Suit Gundam. Along with that I also really like sorta slice of life movies like Your Name or The Place Promised in Our Early Days. Stuff that really immerses you into a contemporary settings, I love that.

I used to watch anime in my early years because it was unlike anything i'd ever seen; colourful characters, unique narratives and interesting cultural influences that were alien to me at the time.

I still enjoy anime for the character designs and interesting narratove tropes and when they get it right they can really knock it out of the park.

But recently i've not been too enthralled by anything anime and things i have been curious about have ended up just sucking.

My favourite anime are mostly sci fi like Steins;Gate and Evangelion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom