• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Favorite Armor Combo?

I just sliced through the Demon King and his phantoms with ease wearing this combo…

Attachments

• IMG_5327.jpeg
    IMG_5327.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 8

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Aesthetically, the Barbarian and Desert Voe sets are my favourite.

As far as usefulness goes though, the Phantom Ganon Armour is arguably the best combat-wise (or the Radiant set but I don't like the way it looks) since the bone attack bonus is stackable with Attack-up food and gibdo bones are OP.

Both the Froggy and Dive sets are excellent additions that are incredibly useful. I love the dive set in particular because gliding with it is a ton of fun.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The Champion garments are undefeated for Link's fashion imo. His best outfit ever is the Leathers with the hylian hood with the hood down and then black snow boots. The hylian trousers are too skinny looking imo. I had the same opinion back in botw but I used amber earrings then because you couldn't put the hood down in those days.

Other than that I really like the ember chest and glide chest, both dyed white. Pair them with the snowquill headpiece dyed brown is another really nice look. White hylian tunic sometimes is fun too. All of that i enjoy with the black snow boots. Best leggings in the game.the archaic snow boots are almost as good but you can't upgrade them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom