• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Area in Majora's Mask

Favorite area in Majora's Mask

• Woodfall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snowhead

• Great Bay

• Ikana Valley

• Total voters

octorok74

TETTAC
I liked Woodfall the best by a little. I actually liked getting thrown out of the Deku Palace and the whole poison water effect was just awesome. I want a Deku as a pet. :deku::deku:

K

Kadaj

Nobody likes Woodfall because it's just that lone swamp area where you enter the temple that's really it. I voted for Ikana Valley because it's open to more area and it's fun to just hang out in.

Snowhead is just boring.

I picked Great Bay. This was the best area in the world because of all the water areas, and the dungeon. First, the quest to get the song was amaizing. You had to go over to a gerudo fortress area and collect 4 Zora Eggs, without getting caught. Than you had to go to a snake lurking hole, and get the remaining eggs there. (battling the snakes were fun) And then on top of all that, you have the Zora area. This area is beautiful in landscape, and had a very cool Zora home. And the best part of it all, the Great Bay Dungeon. This was THE best dungeon in the game. Even though it seems like the hardest, it was still very fun. The only thing I didnt like aobut it was the boss :( .. Then on the beach, there is still some stuff to do. Like there is the Gold Skulltula house, and some other things. This is one of the most awesome places in the game, and is just plain beautiful.

Y

Yutoku

I prefer Ikana Canyon because of its atmosphere. But also, because I love the mirror shield. :P

5. Romani Ranch
Chickens, dogs, Cows and aliens makes this place a classic
4. Snowbeak
Snow is cool, Gorons are cool, snow peak temple is cool
3. Great Bay
Always loved all places with deep water. Sea, lake etc.
2. Ikana Valley
Just creepy atmosphere. Just the kind of atmosphere I hope Zelda series would sport more often.
1. Clock Town (wasn't on the poll but I just had to add it here)
So much to do, so much to see. Favorite place in all Zelda series.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
It's weird, for a game I love so much, I don't really like any of the bosses, and none of areas really do anything for me.
I kind of liked Clock Town, and kind of liked the area for the zora swimming minigame, but I wouldn't call them my favourite areas....

I quite disliked all the dungeons in MM as well....
Weird I favour it so....

S

Seanileus

Ikana Canyon had the most stuff to do in it, cept those well fetch quests choked dick.

Kazumi

chagy
I'd have to say that I like Great Bay the most. I've never really seen the great appeal to Ikana..

The main thing that I like about Great Bay is that it's a beach area. And one of the only beach areas in Zelda. Well. I suppose that there are lots of beach areas in Wind Waker but.. Anyway, I just really like beach areas. I especially liked the freedom that you had whilst traveling underwater. It seemed very open, and ocean-like. And it had a nice amount of enemies while not making it really annoying to maneuver and do things in the water. Such as how it is in some tiles with the Gyorgs in Wind Waker.. Ugh.

I also liked the little coastal town like thing, with the fishing hut and everything. I wish that they had expanded on it a bit more. I also really liked the Zora Hall. It was way nicer then Zora's Domain in Ocarina of Time. Though that one was really nice as well. And the Great Bay Laboratory was also a really nice location. And the canyon place which leads to the Beavers was nice as well.. Oh, and I can't forget the Pirate place.. Great Bay is just full of great places.

One major complaint that I did have about Great Bay is the music choice. I really do not like the theme there. I think something more akin to the Zora's Domain theme would be a lot more fitting for that location. I also think that it needed more palm trees, and a whole lot less Leevers.. Curse them.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
I like Ikana Valley and Great Bay, but I prefer IV. Its so... big, mysterious and realistic. There is also a lot to explore there. At GB, you can get lost on the seas, that makes me mad sometimes! What annoys me at IV is that there is a LOT of redead, gibdos and that annoying birdy thingy... I dont remember its name, its been a while since I have gone to IV. At last, I love exploring that area, considering that IV is where my favorite dungeon AND boss are.

~ Twilight :clap:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
The Great Bay is pretty cool, they use it as a level in SSBM also the Zora and Gerudo pirates have a little feud going on which is just good story telling. The appearance of the Gerudo in Termina begs a few questions. but that's a post for another thread... lol anyway it also has a spider house with one of the cooler items in the game (was it the giants wallet?) the indigo-go's zora band or whatever have little parts to play oh yeah and the labratory guy! he is funny lookin!

Ikana would be my second choice with Woodfall as a close third. I dont like Snowhead because of it's frog quest and the goron village is lame... although you do get cooler swords there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom