• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Area in Majora's Mask

Favorite area in Majora's Mask

• Woodfall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snowhead

• Great Bay

• Ikana Valley

• Total voters

Zarom

The King
I chose Ikana Valley. Because it is so dark, creepy and mysterious! Plus, there are gibdos, redeads :wallmaster: and all kind of scary things! Clearly, one of my favorite theme in all Zelda: has to be Ikana! :D

N

Nejiron

I'm playing Majora's Mask at the moment, and I made Great Bay last as long as possible before you to the canyon. I just love it oh so much.

I like the gorons that's why i always pick snowhead. The baby goron is especially cute too. The concept with darunia as a ghost is cool too. I like snowhead the best when it thaws tho.

R

rohr2

Ikana Canyon just because of Stone Tower Temple and the Skeleton knights.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Mountains defenitly. I like the area, the music, etc. Ikana it's a pain just to get up to it. Snowhead was also an awesome temple. I think the upgrade for finding all of the stray faries is the most useful one. It was also cool to explore after the snow melted, to find things as well. Overall, SH is my favorite area, and it always will be.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Ikana valley is truly the most emotional for me. It has pain and suffering everywhere; it is the perfect land of death. Sometimes I feel as if a creeping feeling is there, watching me and waiting to kill me. If the music continued during the night hours of the game then maybe I would be twice as creeped out.

Alive with no mind,
seen with one purpose,
always rising and trying,
always searching for one and only one,
If you do not have it then away.

Those gibdos gave me that feeling of fear, and that fear makes Ikana my favorite area of Majora.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Ah, any area in MM where it is night time is full of memories for me. I like the cricket sounds and all that stuff. Makes me wanna go play the game right now. I'll need to buy it on VC first, I have the CE, but the game freezes infrequently.

The Great Bay all the way!!! I loved fighting the snake, and getting to be a Zora, I stayed there and played for days, I would start the game and just go to the bay, and play for about 30 mins, then I would actually go back to playing.

N

nfl797

Ikana Valley WTF

It was the hardest
But i also like the way they set up woodfall (and its boss)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom