• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Antagonist

I say, if we can say the Mask then I say...the Triforce. As shown in ALttP is that it turns a lot of peoples greed against them whether it be turning them into a tree or whatnot. If it wasnt for the Triforce, we wouldnt have Ganon. So in that case, the piece of Power is more so.

J

Jirrup

I say, if we can say the Mask then I say...the Triforce. As shown in ALttP is that it turns a lot of peoples greed against them whether it be turning them into a tree or whatnot. If it wasnt for the Triforce, we wouldnt have Ganon. So in that case, the piece of Power is more so.

While the tree point is valid, the Triforce is a neutral object. It's a relic that knows no good from evil. If it were a villain, it wouldn't go reviving dead people such as Link's Uncle and the King of Hyrule.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I really like Shadow Link, I think he is one of the main reasons I love Zelda so much! Dark Link would also be a favorite of mine if he had not been that easy to defeat, I succedded the first time (which maybe is normal?).

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Seeing as how I've only faced 3 (Ganon(dorf), Majora, and Zant), it's not too hard a pick.
Ganon(dorf) wins, hands down. Though, the battles with Majora and Zant were fun, I have to say.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Skull Kid: Technically invincible in Ocarina of Time.

I wish the Zelda series had a Tonberry-esk character, because that would be better than any villain so far.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
You never fought Skull Kid in OoT idiot.

Try when you walk in to where you learned Saria's song as an adult after the cucco guy has left. He'll either fight or run, depending on if you hit him or not. And his attack penetrates armor, I believe. He uses his flute for blow darts.

Ganondorf is the best, by far. He has the evil laugh, the insane evil power, the immortality, the ruthlessness of any up to par antagonist, etc. He's just the best, and the most classic.

A

Ace_Strife

Ganondorf seemed so one dimensional, so I go with Vaati. His shallowness can be attributed to mind controlling of the cap whereas Ganondorf's got no excuse.

But then, vaati's a new age cliche... he's not this muscular, short-haired, upper class figure we saw in all the old games (such as ganondorf, the original bowser, bosses from fighting games and old rpgs such as the demon king from Dragon Warrior), but a silver haired, skinny, rather young and orphaned-as-a-kid figure who seeks power due to resentment...

I guess I like my cliches...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom