• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Anime Theme Song?

What is your favorite anime opening theme?

• Pokémon Theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon World

• Pokémon Johto

• Born to Be a Winner

• Believe in Me

• I Wanna Be a Hero

• This Dream

• Unbeatable

• Battle Frontier

• Diamond and Pearl

• We Will Be Heroes

• Battle Cry - (Stand Up!)

• We Will Carry On!

• Black and White

• Total voters

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I searched through all the pages and found nothing like this. Although, there is a similar thread that deals with all Pokémon songs in general which can be found here, I'm asking for something more specific.

Out of all the openings from the anime, which is your favorite?​

Fig

The Altruist
We Will Be Heroes (D/P not sure when...)

I just like it, dunno why. I also like Pokemon World a lot...

We Will Be Heroes is from the Battle Dimension Arc of the series. As for me, I love every single anime theme song! All of them always brings a tear to my eyes every time I hear them. They are so meaningful and full of wisdom and joy if you listen the to the lyrics correctly! :puppy: :""""""D

Honestly I'm not too current on these Pokémon anime theme songs, I'll do my best to leave an adequate reply in this thread. My favorite is a tie between the Pokémon Theme and Battle Frontier. The first is not only pure nostalgia but also brilliantly composed. The second is surprisingly catchy and I recall loving it when I was younger. The newer theme songs haven't been as great unfortunately although they remain inspirational for younger audiences.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Ohhh man! That is a VERY good question. I'd have to say my favorite is the very first one, but I love all the theme songs from the Pokemon theme to Diamond & Pearl. They were so much fun to sing! I still like the newer songs, but it doesn't have the same amount of energy flowing in them to me.

The original one every time. They seemed to get worse as they went on, Pokemon World wasn't bad and Johto was okay but after that they really started to bug me.

The very best theme tune is the first movie remake version of the original theme though, i love that one. <3

GokaiRed45

A Tokusatsu dork
My favorite theme is the first pokemon johto theme. Because the other ones where good but I felt the themes to not be as good as the first pokemon theme and johto journey's theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom