• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Animal?

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
i like dragonsred-dragon.jpg, if not them, griffinsgriffin.jpg, and if you dont believe in either of those, i like kittiesdeadly kitty.jpg. :)

mattsimme

Trappy
My favorite animal is an Axolotl. They look so cool!
Axolotl.jpg

There is a lot of cool animal's. If I could actually keep this animal as a pet, I would be complete forever. <3
A Lion.
I love their Maine's, I'm just imagining myself brading that lock of hair. -w-

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
My favorite animal is an Axolotl. They look so cool!
Axolotl.jpg
Isn't that the real life Mudkip if it's in blue? Mudkips FTW!
Favorite real animal: otter!
If I could have a POKEMON for a pet, I'd take a Chikorita. Oh so CUTE!

Abbs

A Fennec Fox by far.

1813051167_f6a4652b3f.jpg

They're such cute animals, but also big responsibilities. I'd love to have one if I could trust myself to be able to take care of it, but I think I'll just visit them at the zoo.:D My friend's friend is supposedly getting one, however, so maybe there will be one I can visit and play with only a block or so away.

Djinn

and Tonic
At first I want to say the fox.
red-fox-comparison.jpg

I like that they are the clever animal. Their craftiness is almost mythical in some countries and has created a few beliefs based on their habits. Then there is the raccoon. Who seem to be a little better than the fox in some areas.

raccoon-4660.jpg

I like the look of the raccoon, but I also like the look of the Fox. They are both crafty individuals, and I have not completely decided which is better in that regard. Nor can I decide which I like the look of more. I like the fox's color and the large tail, but I also like the raccoon mask and stripes. Fortunately nature has listed to my woes and created an answer to my indecisiveness.

Red-Panda3.jpg

Red Panda, the mutant offspring of the fox and raccoon.

He's crafty like a raccoon and adorable enough like a fox that he can knock over your trash cans and you wouldn't want to actually hurt it. Plus I like how they have the large fox tail with raccoon stripes.

red-panda-hanging-around.jpg

red_panda_4.jpg

Along with the Panda's supernatural ability to break out a red ball and play with it causing everyone within five miles to stop everything they are doing and go "Daaawwwwwwwww....."

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
He's crafty like a raccoon and adorable enough like a fox that he can knock over your trash cans and you wouldn't want to actually hurt it.

When I read this, The Great Outdoors was the first thing that came to mind, LOL. If you've seen it then you know what I'm talking about .. if you haven't seen it you should. The raccoons' scenes are priceless.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Dragons, if they count. Otherwise I really like Preditory birds like Falcons and Hawks, and big cats like Leopards, Cougars amd Tigers are cool as well

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I like Lions and Wolves. As for mythical creatures, Unicorns and Dragons all the way. Well, I mean the man eating unicorns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom