• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite and Least Favorite Dungeon

squadala

I don't like you either
My favorites are probably the Spirit Temple, and Stone Tower.
My least favorites are easily the forest temple and the Great Bay Temple, that place makes the water temple look like a kidee pool.

Epona

Ordon Village
Since I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time, that game's dungeons are fresh in my mind.

My favorite would be the Spirit Temple, with the Forest Temple coming in a close second.

My least favorite is the Shadow Temple, with inside Jabu-Jabu's belly being another less favorite one.

D

Darth Usurper

Forest Temple from OOT and Earth Temple from WW being two of my tops.

Least on the other hand... I guess The Shadow Temple was a bit linear. Looked cool as heck though.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Shadow Temple scared me out of my wits (I scare very easily) but it was pretty simple. That was one of my least favorites, along with Jabu-Jabu's Belly. That was just weird.
My favorite might be the Forest Temple from OoT or the Spirit Temple. The Water Temple was cool but annoying with the Iron Boots.

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
My favorite would have to be the Forsaken Fortress, I don't know why but i've always loved it. It's just a fun dungeon in my eyes. My least favorite is The Water Temple. The Iron boots were so annoying, The water levels gave me a headache. It was just an annoying dungeon.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Favorite dungeon from OoT is the Shadow temple
Least favorite dungeon from OoT is the Water temple

Favorite dungeon from OoT is the Shadow temple
Least favorite dungeon from OoT is the Water temple

Link to the Past
favorite: Thieves Town and Ganon's Tower
least favorite: desert temple in light world, forest temple

Ocarina of Time
favorite: Spirit Temple, Fire Temple
least favorite: Deku Tree, Shadow Temple

Majora's Mask
favorite: Great Bay, Stone Tower, Snowhead,
least favorite: Woodfall (getting to it and getting out of it when I need to go to Deku Palace is annoying)

Last edited:

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Favourite: Stone Tower Temple from MM, Forest Temple from OoT
Least favourite: Forsaken Fortress (first time) from WW, I just hate those sneaky-jobs.

P

Pher

my favorite is definitely Bottom of the Well/Shadow Temple
My least favorite is the Ice dungeon from A link to the Past.

LOZ: haven't played in a long time, but I know I hate the final dungeon.

LTTP: I greatly dislike the Skull dungeon and the one in the middle of the lake in the Dark World (No idea what their names are). I've only played the game one and a half times, so I don't really have a favorite yet.

OOT: Favorite is the Spirit Temple or Ganon's Tower. Least favorite is Bottom of the Well and Shadow Temple.

MM: I like them all, but Woodfall is least favorite. Favorite is probably Great Bay, actually.

WW: I dislike both of the sword dungeons. I like Forsaken fortress a lot, but actually my favorite part of the game is sailing around to all the islands and solving all the puzzles and such.

TP: Least favorite is definitely the Lakebed Temple. Favorite ... hmmm, I like all the others, but at the moment I am gonna say my favorite is Yeto's house. :D

MC: Oh wow it's been a while, but I don't like the mountain dungeon. And I love the Temple of Droplets.

PH: I like the Temple of the Ocean King, and the final "regular" dungeon, with the pyramids. I really don't like the earlier dungeons in the game, they are insultingly easy.

ST: Hmm... Hard to choose. I like the Tower, except the unlighted floors. Least favorite ... can't say. They are all kindof equal in my mind.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Favorite - Spirit Temple (OoT). I love the half as a child / half as adult theme, and Twinrova's one of my favorite Zelda bosses.

Least Favorite - Great Palace (AoL). This has to do with not only the dungeon itself but the journey just to get there.

A

Asme

Favourite - Water Temple (OoT): Only challenging dungeon in that game :P
Least Favourite: the one in ALTTP where you get the blue tunic in the dark world.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Majoras Mask:

Favorites: Stone Tower and Great Bay Temple. Great Bay Temple is technologically advanced it's scary!
Least favorites: Snowhead. I still like this dungeon but not as much as the others.

OoT:
Favorite: Spirit Temple. What an awesome dungeon.
Least favorite: Water Temple. "How much longer do I have to keep switching between the kokiri and iron boots? DID I FORGET A SMALL KEY?"*pulls hair out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom