• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite and Least Favorite Dragon?

Favorite Dragon

• Lanayru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldin

• Farore

• Total voters
In Skyward Sword, you meet 3 diffrent dragons throughout your journey.

You meet Farore, the Water Dragon in the Forest Area.

Then Eldin, the Fire Dragon in the Volcano reigon.

Finally, Lanaryru in the Desert.

What I want to know is what your favorite and least favorite Dragon is?

I think mine would have to be Lanaryu. He's the most friendly, and gift giving of the three. Also lets you play your bosses again.

My least would have to be Farore, she doesent believe in you, kinda mean, and conceited.

T

TDY98

Well comparing the dragons doesnt really make sense... You meet with the Eldin one for like 2 minutes... Of course Lanayru one or Thunder Dragon would be the best because he's the only one that you can really interact with by playing Silent Realms again or playing Boss battles.

The Lanaryu Thunder Dragon was the coolest of them all, he wasn't a complete jerk like the Fire Dragon Eldin, and he wasn't a complete pain in the ace like the Water Dragon. . . stupid tadnotes....

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
same like everyone here Lanayru just rocks because of it's ability to recreate the bosses and silent realms and the way he lives in the past is kinda funny (played with it for like 20 min).
Faron was just incredibly annoying with her collecting mission thing and her distrust.
I don't know about Eldin except he needs to go sing an opera duo with Lanayru cause that would be epic :P

I agree with everyone that Lanayru was the most helpful, but I think Eldin's moustache and eyebrows make him look the coolest. So what if that's a superficial way of making decisions?

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
Lanayru. He's really fun and quirky.

Faron's a b***h, and Eldin I couldn't form an opinion on because he was like "He's your s**t, now GTFO bro."

Lanayru was my favorite. Ginormous, and fun dragon. Also, I love his design.

Least favorite? Faron. Why must I prove myself to you a second time?!

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My favorite dragon was the Lanayru dragon because he seemed the most friendly and I liked his personality the most. He also gets brownie points for allowing me to revisit bosses and Silent Realms. My least favorite was Faron. She was annoying and I just simply hated her. Because a million annoying tasks are needed to prove that I am the hero *facepalms*.

Well comparing the dragons doesnt really make sense... You meet with the Eldin one for like 2 minutes...

I agree here to an extent. Anyway, my favorite is Lanayru as well. He is an enormous dragon with a big heart. His personality is infectious and he has a great heldenbaritone(sp?) voice when he sings his portion of the Song of the Hero. He's also the dragon I like to visit the most thanks to him allowing me to revisit the Silent Realms; the bosses are neat, too, I guess. :/

I liked all the dragons for each of their quirks, even though Eldin is seen for two seconds. lol

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i DON'T like Farore much, she goes on about how you are the chosen one but isn't sure, you get the water for her and realizes you are the right choice as the chosen one, even more so when you get the first flame and acknowledges you as the hero chosen by the goddess. THEN when you start to learn the song of the hero, that only the Hero can learn, she DOUBTS THAT YOU'RE the chosen one and makes you collect the tad-tones to 'prove your worth' even though you've already done so much AND she acknowledged you earlier? WHAT. A. *****

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Best Friend: Eldin, the Fire Dragon. The visit with him was short but sweet, very epic in some fashion I cannot pinpoint. He was also the coolest looking. Just the perfect type of protector over the province, I guess. No expectations, and no annoying traits either, unlike my least favorite.

Adversary: Lanayru, because we save his life, and how does he repay us? With the third part of the Hero's Song, of course, but his gratitude exists shortly. Upon coming back to him later we find out he's set up something special for us: replaying all the Bosses that we previously did. That's not the irksome thing, though. It's his attitude. He basically comports himself like, "You must succeed since you are a great warrior, or you will undergo these battles once again!" And we need to defeat every single Boss we played in the game, which is a very annoying trial for us to go through in order to get the Hylian Shield. Why not six bosses rather than twelve? Just about any player would find that insurmountable in the luck of the draw. But 12 is too long for some people since they become mentally exhausted. I wish this was realized before it was thrown together by the vexatious Lanayru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom