• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Actors and Actresses?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
When we go to the cinema, or turn on the television, we see actors, and actresses. They are what make shows and movies so unique, and could very easily boost the popularity of the film or show they are in.

Who are some of your favorites?

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I don't really like actors, but they sure are good at what they do.

Also this:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My favourite actor has got to be Christopher Lee and I dont think anyone will ever top him for me. I loved him as Dracula and in James Bond. Then I enjoyed him in Star Wars and The Lord of The Rings. He made the perfect villain and I don't remember him playing anyone who was very nice but I could tell from his interviews that he wasn't like his characters in real life. Would have loved to have met him and it is a shame we won't get to see him in anything new.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
There are no actore that draw me to watch something just for them. However, ovet the last thee years I've gained a lot of respect for Tom Cavanagh. In one show, he's portrayed like six different characters with the same name and face that have to interact with the same cast, and he's believable and different every time. That has to say something about him.

Ninja

Well well well
My favorite actor is probably Tom Hanks, and actress and my only celebrity attraction would be Jennifer Aniston. Her in We're the Millers.. ;)

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I don't really have a favorite actor/actress. There are plenty that I enjoy though, like Johnny Depp, Chris Pratt, and Scarlett Johanssen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom