• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Actors/Actresses or Directors

As the title says. Who are some of your favorite actors and actresses and directors?

I like Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cate Blanchete (SP?), Viggo Mortenson, Tim Butron, Peter Jackson, George Lucas, Stephen Speilburg (SP?), Heath Ledger, Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, and Gary Oldman.

I didn't see a thread like this, but if there is please tell.

Last edited:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Totally crazy stuff!! I was going to post a thread like this a couple of hours ago and now you did it :wave:

If we talk about hollywood actors I would say Sean Penn and Jack Nicholson.
Have you ever seen Sean Penn in Carlitos way? Is he even recognizable!? He is fantastic! I do not believe I have to explain why I like J N, everything he does on movie is excellent. I do not have a favorite actress though, do not know why either.

Sean Connery. Always. And:

Jim Carrey
Pierce Brosnan
Stephen Spielberg
Jack Nicholsan

And that's all I can think of now.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
OK, I don't like any actresses except one and another

Anne Hathaway: Funny actress! She is in really good movies and diserves a round of applause.

Kate Winslet: Soo dramatic. Her best film has to be Titanic.

Actors

Leonardo DiCaprio: Soo hot back in the day and was in a lot of good movies *AKA Titanic and Romeo and Juliet*

Johnny Depp: He rocks in Pirates of the whatever.

And Steve Carrel, the best comedian actor ever.

Jet Li, Donnie Yen, Jackie Chan, Johnny Depp, Brandon Li, Bruce Campbell, Jack Nicholson, Alex Proyas ( director ), Jennifer Connoly, Michelle Yeoh, Sylvester Stallone, David Duchovny, Clint Eastwood, Anthony Hopkins, Jean Reno... theres a few more, but thats the sum of it.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I really enjoyed Heath Ledger's roles. I'm sorry that he is gone now. I am also enjoying the actors/actresses of The Office lately. They do a good job and are really down to earth. I also really like Reese Witherspoon. Maybe I like chick flicks too much, but I think that she is a fun actress.
Oh, and I adored Robert Downey Jr.'s role in Iron Man. I am officially a fan of his now.

That's all that I can really think of right now.

K

kukuruza

Bred Pit ,Very talented actor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Too many to choose from but here is a small list:

Jim Carrey, Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen, Michael Sheen, Shane Brolly, Russell Crowe, Keanu Reeves, Leonardo Dicaprio, The Rock.

For the ladies:

Cate Blanchett, Uma Thurman, Liv Tyler.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Actors
David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Peter Davison, Matthew Broderick,Gene Wilder, Richard Pryor, Harrison Ford, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Michael Keaton,Alan Rickman (guy who Played Snape),Matthew Lucas,Sir Christopher Lee,Timothy Spall (played wormtail), and many many others!

Actresses
Helena Bonham Carter,Anne Hathaway,Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews,Angela Lansbury,Judy Reyes,Tia Carrere,Jodi Benson,Irene Bedard, Adriana
Caselotti,
Madeline Kahn (may She Rest In Peace),Bonnie Hunt,Kate Winslet, Mary Louise "Meryl" Streep

People Who I feel so deeply sorry for...

Patrick Swayze,Heath Andrew Ledger,Michael J. Fox

Len

Zelda On Paper
for the favs i choose: actors: jim carrey, ben stillen, will smith, johny deep, tim burton, spepen speilburg (the goonies) brad pit, jackie chan, jack black, nicolas cage...its all that i can thinkl about right now.

i just like actors that are funny (like jim carrey) i love to laught at their funny movies.

Last edited:
My absolute favorite actors are Will Smith and Morgan Freeman.

Other favorites include Jackie Chan, Tom Cruise, Jack Black, Shia LaBeouf and Dwayne Johnson (The Rock.)

I'm also a big fan of that girl who played the daughter in War of the Worlds (the new one,) but regretfully I do not know her name... :(

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I don't have too many, but I seem to gravitate towards Sean Connery and Harrison Ford. I'm a big James Bond, Indiana Jones and Star Wars fan, so that's probably where my liking of them stemmed from, but I've evolved beyond those into their other films and still have enjoyed them greatly. It was great when they got put together for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade though!

F

fallen angel

fav actress would prolly be... hmmm i dont think i have one honestly... fav actors are johnny depp and adam sandler. my favorite director is tim burton hands down, just a huge fan of all his work. id marry that man:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom