• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Actor/Actress

Who is your favorite actor(s)/actress(es)

My favorite actors would have to be:
(1) [highlight]Johnny Depp[/highlight] - He is such an amazing actor and can do some many different characters.
(2) [highlight]Benicio Del Toro[/highlight] - In some of the movies he's in, he can make me laugh so much. And, his name is really cool :cool:

Last edited:
D

dekuTerese

I love Johnny Depp myself! So hot!
I also adore Natalie Portman, Jim Parsons and Meryl Streep :)

y two fabourite actors are.
Christopher lee and Peter Cushing.
They are both English.
These two actors starred in just over 25 films together.

They mainly starred in British horror films of the sixties and seventies.
They starred in films together such as.
I monster,Horror Express,House that dripped blood,House of the long Shadows.

Both starred in the Star wars trilogy
Peter Cushing played Torkin in episode 3 a new hope.
Christopher Lee played Count Dooku in Attack of the clones and Revenge of the Sith.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Gene Hackman could be the one I like the most. Last time I saw him was in a movie called "Royal Teenbaums" (not sure about the spelling). Gene dominated this movie and that is something he always does. What a man!!

There are of course many more, Del Toro, Depp & Portman that have already been mentioned in this thread for instance. But also others like, Rourke & Penn. There are plenty indeed :).

(Did anyone see the Wrestler? If not, I suggest you do so.)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
If I was to make a list it would be ginormous, so I'm gonna go with my two main actress-obsessions that I have going, lol

Amy Brenneman & Jewel Staite

Pen

The game is on!
I have two favorite actors actually, and I can't choose out the best one of them. It's one adult and one child.

David Thewlis - He is a British actor who has acted in a lot of films and he is always doing a great job. I'm sure most of you have seen him play Remus Lupin in the Harry Potter films. In my opinion David Thewlis really is a pro actor!

Will Poulter - He is also a British actor who hasn't done quite as much as David Thewlis, but I first was him as Eustace Clarence Scrub in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, where he was extremely good. I must say, he's a very unique actor indeed!

K

Kirikaiten

Id have to go with Tisha Campell( for actress) For those who dont know who she is She starred in Sprung,House party ,Martin My wife and Kids, appeared as a guest in alot of shows. I love how she laughs and just how she can go from serious to complete nut in seconds. Personally I love how shes beautiful but she doesnt resort to flaunting it, and i commend her highly for that.

Favorite Actors:
Daniel Craig - I love him as the "new" James Bond. He really is Bond, and I really enjoy his character. I'm also REALLY excited to see him in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, one of my favorite books of all time.
Nathan Fillion - I first saw him in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and he was just hilarious. Now I watch Castle a lot!
Michael J. Fox - classic. He's in my favorite movie of all time, Back to the Future

Favorite Actresses:
Sandra Bullock - every role she plays, whether Miss Congeniality or in the Blind Side, she plays it with a high-level of class and professionalism. A true star.
Emma Watson - I really admire her as Hermione in Harry Potter. She's not arrogant, and she seems like a genuine nice person. Not to mention a terrific actress!
Jennifer Aniston - I'll always know her as Rachel from Friends, one of my favorite shows.

My two favorite actors are Will Smith and Morgan Freeman, by far. Definitely some amazing guys with amazing movies and careers... plus just generally cool people.

Recently started to really like Robert Downey Jr., and Jon Voight, though. Partially because they're actors who match my political views pretty closely (unlike a lot of Hollywood, from what I've seen), but also because they're just amazing actors and have been in some amazing movies.

My favorite actor is probably Daniel Day-Lewis. It's very, very impressive how diverse his acting abilities are, and he has a great love for acting and a serious dedication to his profession that's admirable. He's modest and quiet about his personal life, which is great, and it shows that he spends a great deal of time working on his characters.

I was shocked when I looked up an interview with him after watching There Will Be Blood, because his entire demeanor was different, his voice was not at all what I expected (eloquent, soft british, while in the movie he has a gruff, intense, growling sort of American accent), and he didn't even look like the same person. Most actors don't undergo that drastic a change, and the fact that Daniel does it consistently is incredible.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Actor: Johnny Depp FTW! His brilliant portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow has earned him the spot of my favorite actor. No matter how many times I watch Pirates, his humor never grows, and his quirkiness makes me laugh every time. I also like his role in Alice in Wonderland. While his part in Rango wasn't his best, I still liked his character's change and improvement.

Actress: Evangeline Lilly (of LOST fame). She elicits emotion very well. Every time I look at her expression, I'm able to translate it into my own. If she's sad, so am I; happy, I am that. I await her role in The Hobbit with anticipation. I always thought she would perfectly depict an elf, and her mellow richness will become a superb addition to the new Tolkien film cast.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
My favorite actors are Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, Adam Sandler and Michael Clarke Duncan. I find them to be brilliant? Why? I don't know, I just do. Adam Sandler, I know is because I find him funny, and like the voices he can make.

My favorite actresses are Helena Bonham Carter and Emma Stone. Pretty much for similar reasons. However, I know why I like Emma Stone. I find her expressions to be some of the most brilliant expressions I've ever seen.

To me, they all just do a really good job of making their characters their own.

I like many others too. Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackson, Christina Ricci, Will Smith, Selena Gomez and Debby Ryan, for instance.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My favorite actors/actresses are Bruce Campbell, Micheal J. Fox, Sigourney Weaver, Stallone, and most of all Clint Eastwood. Bruce Campbell starred in the Evil Dead trilogy and is one of my all time favorite actors because he is hilarious and can make fun of himself. Micheal J. Fox is cool because he was in one of my all time favorite movies, Back to the Future, he is a great actor and is also hilarious. Sigourney Weaver starred in the Alien Quadrillogy she is truly awesome becuase she can take down Aliens! Stallone is Stallone, nuff' said. Now finally my all time favorite actor, Clint Eastwood. What can't he do? He plays jazz, sings, acts, and directs. He also stars in my favorite movie of all time the Good the Bad and the Ugly. He also fantastic as a bad cop as seen in Dirty Harry and is a grumpy old man as seen in Gran Torino. He is just overall fantastic, no one can do it like Clint can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom