• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite 3D Zelda Game

What is your favorite 3D Zelda game?

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Wind Waker

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Twilight Princess

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Majoras Mask is my favourite I hated the 3 day timer at first but I started to find it fascinating watching the characters stories as they went about their day and the timer just made it more challengin (for me anyway) the rest are
2. Ocarina of time
3. Wind Waker
4. Twilight Princess
5. Skyward Sword

My favorite is probably a tie between Wind Waker and Majora's Mask (though I hated the 3-day timer at first; I didn't like it until my 3rd attempt playing the game). My least favorite is...probably Skyward Sword, even though I actually enjoyed the motion controls for the most part. The world just didn't feel like a world to me.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
My favorite 3D Zelda game is Twilight Princess, because probably its impact on my media life, but that could be said about most of my favorite Zelda games.

1. Twilight princess is definitely my top 3D game. Ive played it more than any other game in the series.
2. Ocarina of Time is a close second.
3. Majoras mask
4. Wind Waker
I havent played SS yet, so I cant rank it fairly.

It's really a tie between Majora's Mask and Twilight princess for me. Then tied for second is Ocarina of time and Wind Waker. Skyward Sword isn't even on my list. I hated that one.

karu

Panamaniac
Majora's Mask all the way. I loved the masks, the areas, the theories, loved the repeating three days mechanic, it's just a beautiful game in general

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Out of these games my order is:

1. Majora's Mask
2. Ocarina of Time
3. The Wind Waker
4. Twilight Princess
5. Skyward Sword

Almost in the order they came out XD
But I'm pretty sure BotW will bump down both SS and TP, maybe even WW.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
5. Majora's Mask (do not like being timed)

Well, you're not really timed since you can keep going back in time to the starting point, losing almost no progress. You can even slow it down to half the speed if you want to, giving you 2 hours per set of 3 days. There's not really anything you'll not be able to do in those 2 hours that wont be saved for later.

But maybe it's just the feeling of being timed that you don't like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom