• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite 3D Zelda Game

What is your favorite 3D Zelda game?

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Wind Waker

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Twilight Princess

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
What is your favorite 3D Zelda game? Vote and the poll and comment your answer.
Here is my list:
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Majora's Mask
3. Twilight Princess
4. Skyward Sword
5. Wind Waker

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Its Twilight Princess for me that takes the top spot. Apart from the one downgrade in difficulty the title improved on OOT in depth of story, in graphics and scope of world OOT being my previous favourite game of all time, after playing TP I enjoyed it equally. Now having completed both titles 10 times each I have decided my favourite, though it is not by far.

My ranking is

1.TP
2.OOT
3.MM
4.SS
5.WW

Last edited:
Wind Waker all the way. It was a wonderful (and wild ride) during the GameCube era from its reveal to its release.

OoT may have rocked my world back in the day, but Wind Waker pushed the boat out enough (sorry) to make the game feel like home to me.

As for the others...

2. Twilight Princess
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Majora's Mask
5. *sigh* Skyward Sword

Paz

1.Twilight Princess HD, Best story, characters, and bosses.
2.Wind Waker HD, very pretty and interesting dungeons.
3.Skyward Sword, I know next to no one will agree with me but I thought the game play was very fun.
4.Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask tied, good games but they weren't as interesting as the others.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
1.Twilight Princess HD, Best story, characters, and bosses.
2.Wind Waker HD, very pretty and interesting dungeons.
3.Skyward Sword, I know next to no one will agree with me but I thought the game play was very fun.
4.Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask tied, good games but they weren't as interesting as the others.
Adventurer of Hyrule probably agrees with you on the Skyward Sword thing. I also found the gameplay pretty fun. However the story for me was a complete letdown and I play mainly for that.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Ocarina of Time is definitely my favourite. Portrayal of the storyline, overworld, characters, and soundtrack were all extremely well done in my opinion.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
For nostalgia purposes, Wind Waker is my favorite. No other game really gave me that sense of adventure when I was playing it. But, again, this is mainly due to this being the first Zelda game I ever played.

Realistically, I'd say Twilight Princess is the best game because I think it really expanded on the elements of Ocarina of Time and perfected them. It's probably the best version of Hyrule we have ever seen. (I also really liked the long opening, even though I know a lot of people hated it)

I'd say it's a tie between Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker, then Twilight Princess.
Never played Majora's Mask nor Skyward Sword.
The way OoT and WW impressed me the first time playing them is a feeling I'll never forget, especially when first facing the epic bosses.
I haven't beat TP, so, although I definitely liked it from what I played so far, I would need to beat it to really appreciate it or anything.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
1. Wind Waker (so fun and adventuresome!)
2. Twilight Princess (close 2nd)
3. Ocarina of Time (great story)
4. Skyward Sword (enjoyable but a little frustrating with mechanics at times)
5. Majora's Mask (do not like being timed)

I'd say it's a tie between Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (3D) for me, since it feels more like the latter is more of an extension of the former than its own standalone at times.

Never played Wind Waker, didn't care for Twilight Princess' art style and all those Twilight World segments and Skyward Sword was just so linear and repetitive >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom