• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Favored Spirits

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm sure that by now some of us have spirits we like a lot or at least use frequently. Who are these spirits, and do they usually have traits in common? What kind of traits do you prefer spirits to have?

My favorite spirits are Tiki (Naga's Voice), Tsubasa Oribe (carnage form), Alucard, and Sirius. I really like their abilities, and their stats are nothing to sneeze at. As far as support spirits go, I tend to favor the Wind Fish, Vicinti, and Ezlo. Having a special move boost is handy when I use Link's remote bombs to edge guard and blast recovering foes off the screen from midair. I also like using the spin attack, so the Wind Fish is handy for that, too. Vicinti is one of my favorites because I use smash attacks very frequently whenever I fight. I like Ezlo because he makes it easy to send foes flying, and pair that with the Wind Fish and my remote bombs can really get some powerful launches. I also use spirits that equip you with a franklin badge, because it's honestly kind of broken when you are dealing with spirit battles that involve tons of projectiles. It makes you virtually untouchable.

Most of my reasons relate to Link because he's the fighter I've used for almost the entirety of World of Light and my spirit battles. Most of my mains benefit from these abilities too, though. How about the rest of you? Which spirits and abilities do you favor?

I have been using Hammer Bro the most. The increased jump speed is useful.

As far as offensive and defensive spirits go, my most used are Urbosa and the Masked Lumen, respectively. I have no specific reason for using them other than auto selecting them a lot in World of Light.

I got metal Sonic and it keeps auto equipping that so i guess him.

Also anything that gives me more stamina and ones that nullify hazards...

So basically all the ones that make spirit fights pointless.

I don't have a favourite. If I find a battle too tough to do it without spirits, I'll just put on the most powerful ones that are of the rught type and use the assist spirits I need to win the battle.
For the times the enemy used neutral spirits and has no funny business going on, I just use Calamity Ganon and the assist I use with it, I forget the name, but it ups my attack and speeds up my smash charging.

funnier6

Courage~
I have a few for different occasions but I mainly use Metal Face for power, Alucard for defense, and Marx (true form) for grappling.

Quin

Disaster Master
I made like 25 spirits set for multiplayer and I'm having a lot more fun with this than I expected.
did notice that anything other than legendary spirits are worthless if you actually plan on doing multi

My favorites are metal face, Midna/wolf link and TWW zelda. Akuma is also fun for true POWER.
as for supports I really like the perfect shield reflect skill, for melee shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom