• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Fave Thing to Do in OoT

Y

Yoshi

After I finish the game I generaly just muck around with items like the hover boots, mirror sheild, longshot, ect.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well after enjoying the main quest I have fun trying to collect everything else and just messing around in the memorable places while just enjoying the welly thought out music.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Doing the Forest Temple. I have a file saved in the middle save slot that's at the beginning of the Temple so I can do it whenever I want to.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Exploring the Water Temple is always amusing, entertaining and fun. I love the Lake Hylia, the atmosphere of the Temple, I love fighting Dark Link and I love the tunes in the temple. :)

(It is possible that I enjoy watching the dawn of Lake Hylia even more than the Temple on the bottom of it, I am not sure. What I am sure of however is that Lake Hylia is wonderful in every game it is to be found!)

My favorite thing to do in OoT was explore and listen to the great music in the game. The temples were the most fun to explore, especially Forest Temple. My favorite music, besides the ocarina transportation songs, is the Forest Temple theme.

S

SheikoftheTruth

After beating the game, I like returning to the dungeons and just messing around there. I remember visiting the Fire Temple, and I found it neat using the Hover Boots past the lava in many rooms :) The Water Temple is also fun after you beat it, I think. And who doesn't like climbing Ganon's Tower and doing the final boss over and over again? I love doing that in Twilight Princess (off topic I know).

Horseback Archery Range!!! I've been playing since the original N64 days and I still haven't gotten a perfect score.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Just generally walking around, setting my own challenges for myself, speaking to people wearing different masks and the like to get funny dialogue, did you know if you already buy the zora tunic before unfreezing king zora he offers you a kiss instead? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom