• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Fave Thing to Do in OoT

Just generally walking around, setting my own challenges for myself, speaking to people wearing different masks and the like to get funny dialogue, did you know if you already buy the zora tunic before unfreezing king zora he offers you a kiss instead? :lol:

I didn't know that! I'll try it sometime, thanks :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
When I'm not interested in the main quest, I mostly enjoy exploring the vastness of Hyrule and uncovering new secrets. :)

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Riding Epona everywhere. :3 Particularly in Hyrule Field. I don't need to be going anywhere, I just enjoy riding around.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would explore around Hyrule. Discovering something you have never seen. I would sometimes re-battle the bosses we know and love. Even though I don't complete it 100%, I always explore the small things hidden in the world of Hyrule. My most place I explore is either Kakariko Village or Hyrule Castle. (Even though you can't go anywhere inside).

H

Hylianshield910

To hit a guay or keese with a arrow, from very far away. :keese::bow:

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I find ways to get easy rupees, even though it's pointless, and I explore more and try to find funny glitches.

T

The Wind Fish

Run around and find gold skulltulas! Very time consuming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom