• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Fav Useless Mask

Your Favorite Not-so-useful Mask?

• Keaton Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stone Mask

• Garo's Mask

• Mask of Scents

• Mask of Truth

• Postman's Hat

• Kafei Mask

• Romani Mask

• Gibdo Mask

• Great Fairy Mask

• Don Gero's Mask

• Couple's Mask

• Circus Leader Mask

• Captain's Hat

• Bremen Mask

• Blast Mask

• All-Night Mask

• Kamaro Mask

• Total voters
they're all useful, none are useless, cuz u need em all to get the Fierce Deity Mask. But the only mask which is truly useless is the circus leader mask, because you get it after it would have been useful. Literally, the only use for it is to make it easier to get the hug from Cremia and have Link's face in her bosom. Of the non-transformational masks, I love the Bremen mask, I love the march song. Its mad stirring.

H

Hucklebury

I think the most useless mask has got to be the circus leader mask. You have to have the romani mask in order to get it, but it in turn helps you with the quest that gets you the romani mask...
bt if i had to pick a favorite,i'd say either the blast mask or the Stone mask. It would have been nice to have other masks that could replace items like the blast mask did and the stone mask made some of the quests like going thru the gerudo forretress and getting the gibdo mask so much easier.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
The Great Fairy Mask is my choice, I believe a lot of the masks were rather humoristic but none made me laugh as much as the Great Fairy one, I do not know why but I thought it was fun to see Link wear it.

Apart from that I found it very useful in the Temples, it made the "fairy collection" easier and that is just great!

I couldn't say that any of those masks are useless even though they all have a purpose in the game while you play. All the masks have a purpose and I find them to be very useful, ugly, but useful. :D

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
Favorite Mask Other Than Transformation Masks (deku, Goron, Zora, Fierce Deity)

What was your favorite mask or the one you thought was most useful other than the transformation masks?

For me in both ways it was the bunny hood it helped make the time go by quick when i needed it and it made jumping easier and a lot of boss battles easier:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom