• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Fav Useless Mask

Your Favorite Not-so-useful Mask?

• Keaton Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stone Mask

• Garo's Mask

• Mask of Scents

• Mask of Truth

• Postman's Hat

• Kafei Mask

• Romani Mask

• Gibdo Mask

• Great Fairy Mask

• Don Gero's Mask

• Couple's Mask

• Circus Leader Mask

• Captain's Hat

• Bremen Mask

• Blast Mask

• All-Night Mask

• Kamaro Mask

• Total voters

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
I love the Kamaro's mask. The dancing was so funny and awesome. Although like most of the masks, it's only used once. I think the most useless mask would be the Postman's Hat.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Y'know, wearing the Stone Mask actually DID give the screen a little weight, or maybe I'm being dramatic whenever I play Majora's Mask x)

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
am sorry but the blast mask was pretty useful for some fights, the stone mask made getting the zoras eggs ridicule easy, and the gero mask was used for the mirror shield and made redeads dance,

Scent Mask. It was just a riot to watch Link snorting and sniffing about, while looking like a total dork. You gotta admit it was kinda fun at least just once. XD

Stone Mask seems useful though.

Captain's Hat! It's not really useless, though, since it's needed to reach the final dungeon, but it's not something that I use all the time like the Bunny Hood, so I guess that works.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
After playing through a lot more of Majora's Mask in the last few weeks, i have grown to like the stone mask, really neat to walk around with it and not be spotted.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
There were a couple of useless masks that I found actually quite a bit useful, even if they were for one quest. The Stone Mask, for starters...I wonder why that's an option, because that mask really was useful, especially in scenes of ambush. Granted, it wouldn't work on bosses, mini-bosses, or certain enemies, but it definitely helped outside of those places.

Another favorite of mine would have to be the Bremen Mask. Now, I like it because, being the marching band nerd I am, I like how Link is actually in step with the song (if you do the timing with the walking right), and he gets an army of farm animals to go with him! Now why it makes baby Cuccos mature (I haven't a clue what to call them), I haven't a clue. It could just be the magic of the ocarina or up-beat marching music. :P

The Kamaro mask was, well, strange. I sort of question why it requires the spirit of a mask to get Link to do a dance, but I found that dance sort of odd. The Mask of Truth was also decent, but unlike Ocarina of Time, it was more about the stones telling you about how to obtain masks than actually getting secrets of the people of Termina.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
I go for the Mask of Scents. I don't know, it's just pretty cool ^-^'' it reminds me a little of the first LoZ games's Ganon in my opinion, so that's the second thing that makes this mask cool 'n'

Stone mask, It's saved me on many occasions! It's probably one of the most useful masks in the games! Most enemies can't see you and won't attack you! Very helpful in Ikana for those annoying Real Bombchu's (Charing Rats with bombs) And those pesky birds!

V

VanHellsing

I chose the Garo's Mask. It doesn't annoy me or keeps me from attacking and it looks very cool. ^^

And I also chose the Blast Mask. Whenever you play the Song Of Time, you lose your bombs and if you find a destructable wall then, this mask saves you a lot of time an rupees. So I don't think it's really useless (and you can use your shield to prevent damage. xD).

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'd say that my favorite useless mask from MM would be the Keaton Mask. I loved running around Termina with the mask on! It made me feel like I was kinda like Kafei in that I was hiding my identity as I was going around helping people and defeating the dungeons. I also found it kinda funny whenever I wore it during the Kafei and Anju sidequest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom