• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Fav Useless Mask

Your Favorite Not-so-useful Mask?

• Keaton Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stone Mask

• Garo's Mask

• Mask of Scents

• Mask of Truth

• Postman's Hat

• Kafei Mask

• Romani Mask

• Gibdo Mask

• Great Fairy Mask

• Don Gero's Mask

• Couple's Mask

• Circus Leader Mask

• Captain's Hat

• Bremen Mask

• Blast Mask

• All-Night Mask

• Kamaro Mask

• Total voters

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
It has been some time...

But people dont vote on what mask you think is useles(ier)
Its about the mask YOU like because of any reasons...

EDIT: :lol: no one considers or likes the the Don Gero Mask XD

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Gotta love the Bremen Mask. The Bremen Mask was completely useless and extremely fun to waste time using.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Probably the Bremen Mask. I guess because it's what gets you the Bunny Hood (the best *normal* mask in the game). Plus I just like the music. :yes::) (I am ashamed, though. I accidentally voted for the Kamaro Mask. I don't know why...)

Oh, by the way, the Stone Mask isn't exactly "not-so-useful."

The only "useless" ones I really liked were the ones that were useful to me, if that makes any sense. The ones I used regularly were the Blast Mask (after I learned that you could hold the shield button down while using to not get hurt, I used it all the time to conserve bombs), the Great Fairy Mask, and the Stone Mask. Probably my favorite of those was the Blast Mask. It literally explodes in your face. Somehow that's kind of cool.
I did like that Stone Mask too though. It was pretty helpful for avoiding the infinitely-respawning black and white Bos (that's the name, right?) that are in some places in the Stone Tower Temple, and also to avoid those weird boulder-with-face monsters that appear on the way to Ikana. I guess it was more useful than cool though, so I didn't like it as much.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'm not gonna vote because my opinion constantly changes on this matter, but here are some of my thoughts.

First off, for it to be considered useless, I would think that a mask has a purpose that can't or won't be used throughout most of the game. The stone mask and blast mask don't fit in this category. You may even consider the fairy mask a non useless mask. And with that being said...

Best Looking Useless Mask - Garo Mask. Because it is a hood, it fits Link well. It especially goes good with a deku stick that is lit. Look at Link wearing that and walking slowly while playing some scary music.

Most Proud To Get Useless Mask- Believe it or not, it isn't the couple's mask. Romani's Mask was the one I was most proud of because I really wanted to go inside the milk bar at night.

Most Fun To Use - Kamaro mask. I love teaching the girls how to dance and do it every chance I get. And once that's done, I synchronize myself with their moves and dance with them. As ugly as it may be, I love using this mask.

Most Fun To Wear - I'm not sure on this one, but I'm just gonna say the Captain's Hat. It is great to walk around Ikana Canyon with authority. I feel like I'm someone important just for putting it on when in Ikana.

It is because of these and other categories that it is hard for me to say which one I like best.

M

Majora Deity

Garo Mask is the best in my opinion
Fighting Garos is so badass.
Rings of Fire and a Garo dancing around then trying to stab you.
And their wisdom is really cool too.
Anyway Garo Mask is my all time fav. mask in MM

Two masks for me.
The Stone mask and the blast mask.
Stone mask is quite useful as it helps you get into the pirates fortress.

There is a bit you get to where you see boats with pirates on them and without using the stone mask when on the boats you will be kicked out of the fortress.
Blast mask is good when you have no bombs and you have an unlimited supply of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom