• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Fav Useless Mask

Your Favorite Not-so-useful Mask?

• Keaton Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stone Mask

• Garo's Mask

• Mask of Scents

• Mask of Truth

• Postman's Hat

• Kafei Mask

• Romani Mask

• Gibdo Mask

• Great Fairy Mask

• Don Gero's Mask

• Couple's Mask

• Circus Leader Mask

• Captain's Hat

• Bremen Mask

• Blast Mask

• All-Night Mask

• Kamaro Mask

• Total voters

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
So yeah....

We all love many masks of MM...
but they usually are the transformation mask and the bunny hood (gotta love bunny Link)

So what is your favorite useless mask...(not useless but less useful:?)

EDIT: All masks have a purpose...but all the listed above....well are or either weird or you use them only once :3

Last edited:

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I voted for two things:
For a really "useless" mask which is very hard to get and only gives you a single piece of heart I picked the Couple's Mask. It's more like trophy, when you have it then you know that you've beaten the game's most difficult sidequest, feels good.
And for the "most useful of the useless masks" (does that even make any sense?) I chose the Blast Mask because it's practically a Bomb Bag with unlimited Bombs in it. You only need real bombs very few times in the games (when you have to throw them somewhere you can't stand yourself) and you won't take damage if you shield yourself before actually exploding.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
love wearing the keaton mask around for no good reason.
garo mask is just awesome cuz u get to fight,dead,cool looking,ninjas.
i love how the bunny hood isent there.cuz everyone would just pick that one.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I have to disagree with in that the Stone Mask and Blast Mask are useless I use them frequently. Sure when using the Blast Mask you have 10-15 second before using it again but on the other hand you have infinite bombs and raise your shield before exploding.

I like the Bremen mask best. The first time I used it I found it extremely amusing (i was young) and I still find it somewhat amusing. When I find myself waiting for an event to occur I'll take out the bremen mask and march around for a bit to pass the time.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Some of them are pretty useful, however some of them are only needed for one specific subquest so yeah....
I use stone mask pretty often mainly because of the reactions (or no reaction maybe... as they don't see you...)
Captains Hat is a key item in the quest... as well as garo mask, I think both are cool
I also like postman's hat as it lets you take rupees from the mailbox (even if its just a green one...) xD

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Circus Leader's Mask is the best, just because of what the Gorman Bros. say when you talk to them wearing it XD

Bremen Mask because it plays one of the best songs in the game.

I really find the Kamaro mask useless but entertaining.

I don't know why so many people found the stone mask useless.

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
I like the garo mask because it makes you look like a ninja when you do backflips!!!
:xd::xd::xd:

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
If Link could visit Nowhere Islands, he could infiltrate Pigmask bases with ease (nice Mother 3 reference).;)
Maybe Mask of Scents was based on Pigmask from scrapped N64 version (EarthBound 64)?:)

BTW, my favourites are:
Blast Mask - one of the best. I finished my last playthrough WITHOUT bombs!
Stone Mask - the Gerudos isn't a problem. Now I can slash them with my sword.
Captain's Hat/Gibdo Mask - zombies no more!

Jedizora

:right:
The bremen mask. The tune is so catchy! Also, has anyone else noticed that Zarom voted 12 times? For different things(To find this out press the numbers on the poll.)

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
I chose the Captain's Hat. It's so fun, whenever I equip it and stand near of a re-dead, it doesn't attack me, it dances!

Plus, the Captain's Hat is required to unlock an cutscene when you fight Igos Du Ikana (he will think you are Skull Keetah... Very strange, eh?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom