• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fav Train and Why?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hello there! My fav train from LoZ ST was the Spirit Train. If perfect for link. But that's my opinion. I love the whistle and the music theme to it when u leave the place. And I also the sparkles in the wheels. But I want hear everyone's opinion. What's ur fav train from LoZ ST and why?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
my fav train is the golden train train because it is made of PURE gold! who wouldn't want a train of pure gold!

I like the Skull Train, (whatever its called), because when you pull the rope sloooowly, and move it up and down, it sounds like an electric guitar!

No seriously, go try it!

L

Link123

Steel. If you read the discription of it, you'll know why. I'm one of the strong and silent.

Beeker

Wild Card
I love the Sweet train. Why? Because it's made of sweets and looks delicious! Not to mention the horn is always fun to blow. My second favourite is the chariot sort of train. I like pulling the horn and the engine on that one because it has the sound of horses trotting.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I like the normal Spirit Train, because I never managed to collect enough treasures to buy the other train sets and I never bothered to update the standard train. The Spirit Train is basic and reminds me of a cute toy train. I have to admit that I never heard the other train whistles, so I can't give my opinion on that. The spirit train whistle is just a normal steam train whistle, which fits the theme I guess.

Moon.Flower

I'm the crazy chicken. ;)
Hmm. I'd have to say that mine would be the dragon train and the steel one. <3 They just look really cool. Link seems like a dragon/steel train kind of hero to me. ;)

I like the Dragon Train. It is so cool while you're moving on the tracks, but the whistle... kind of blow's. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom