• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Fav MM Character

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Whose your Fav Character From MM(Excluding Link)

Mine are Kafei and The Keaton Fox.

Moderators close this Thread if there's already one like but I couldn't find 1 with this topic.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Tatl.jpgTatl because of her attitude and Deku Link because he's small and cute and I enjoyed the Deku Mask more then the Goron and Zora.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Here's mine:

602046-mm_large.png

Despite his creepy eyes, his personality is funny. The things that he makes the skull kid say makes me laugh a lot of the time lol.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My favorite characters are Romani, because she is really sweet, and the Keaton, because it looks soooo cute!:P

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I've always had a soft spot for Cremia. Although identical in her appearance to OoT's Malon, she has a completely different personality. She's so down-to-Earth and friendly. She's also very caring for her sister Romani. The secret scenes with the two of them are probably the saddest scenes I've seen in video game history.

I also really love Tingle, The Postman, Kafei, Anju and Anju's grandmother. :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Skull Kid when he's wearing the mask. Dude had an attitude that I like in a villain. It's a shame you only really see him at the beginning and the end of the game. He could have had a lot more cool lines.

Last edited:
Captain Viscen (The captain of the soldiers in Clock town.) because he really cares about the people and wants to help them evacuate but he can't.

S

~Skull~Kid~

Majora

My Fav is Majora's Mask, srry if this has been said. I also like Fierce Dety Link because he's awsome!:)

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I like the seahorse from Great Bay. Hes cool looking, i love fishiez, and his story is so sad, and romantic, and epic.
Viscen is also cool, and another one of my favorite characters is the musical crow :)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Tough one, I'd say Mikau (or whatever his name is,) the famous zora guitarist. Reason being he just went and tried to get back Lulu's eggs as soon as they were stolen. A ton of Zoras went to get them back, but only Mikau actually went INTO the fortress to get them back. Besides, he gave his life to get them back! I was sad that he died, but I was proud of him for being so courageous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom