• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fav Miniboss in TP

W

Whiskers

The Darknut/Iron Knuckle was awesome. I alos liked the Huge fat fish from Lakebed Temple.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
My favorite was probably twilight bloat. He was the most interesting mini boss. Darknut was just way too easy. Ook was too easy AND a freak. Dangaro was just frusterating. Deku Toad wasn't too bad, he was probably my 2nd favorite. Death Sword was plain creepy. Airelfos was my third favorite. AND DARKHAMMER IS SO DANG FRUSTRATING, THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Beeker

Wild Card
Death Sword was a very interesting (and also very cool looking boss) and I could easily say the frog in Lakebed Temple was the most odd.:xd:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Deku Toad was my fav. I love frogs to a certain point, and having a giant leaping Toad that can crush half a heart out of you is pretty awesome. I think my second would be either Death Sword (fun looping him!), or Darkhammer (he was one of the hardest firetrucking minibosses out there.)

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
All the mini-bosses were good in my opinion, but if I had to chose one it would be Death Sword.
Death Sword had the wow factor about him, I mean to put it bluntly he looked awesome!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Death Sword is my favorite mini-boss. It was neat how creepy he looked. The sword really gave off this freaky look and his way of attacking and battling Link was phenomenal. I really loved this mini-boss. The setting where you fought just seemed perfect too.

L

Link's Shadow

I'd say the Darknut. the knight's design is awesome and the fight was fun and challenging! I also liked how there was two parts to the battle, that's always a plus for me :D.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Probably the Darknut. I ALWAYS loved fighting Darknuts! (Actually I took any chance I got to use my hidden skills)
I absolutely HATED the Darkhammer, though! I died like 4 billion times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom