• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Fav Champion to play?

Urbosa is really the coolest to me out of the Champions what with all the lightning and sword strikes.
She's vicious, though. Stabbing Hinoxs' in the eye and electrocuting them from the inside. o_O Endless lightning strikes? Like Daruk said, her blade is keen but her skills are mean.
"You deserve no mercy! It's OVER for you!"
Her English VA is one of the best.
Mipha is the one I'm surprised at. She's quite strong and very fun to play as.
Zelda's still my fave, both Sheikah Slate and Power Awakened. :D

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Mipha is probably my favorite to play as. She isn't as powerful, but she's very fast. That's a problem Daruk has, is he's too slow to use efficiently. And Revali is too fast- his attacks are awkward and he's nearly impossible to control. Mipha is kind of a perfect middle ground.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
Hard to choose between the Champions, Mipha and Revali are both part of my mains (my mains being One handed Link, Mipha, Revali,
King Rhoam, and Terrako
I think Mipha might win out due to her abilities in healing without apples, really helped me in a couple situations. Though Urbosa is really cool and fun as well, and Daruk is pretty okay, but definitely the weakest out of the Champions IMO.

I like Daruk, but yes, such a shame that's he's kind of the weakest of the Champions. I remember I kept throwing bombs at Astor with Daruk and he kept throwing them over Astor's head in that tiny castle gatehouse. xD His strength is his downfall; he's too big and clunky. Still love him though!
Controlling Revali is awkward but fun once you get used to. He's the only one who can fly, controlling him like Peter Pan soaring through the air is pretty fun. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom