• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fav Boss

T

TOONLINK!

So every body likes bosses im curious to know who likes which boss?

My Favs would be malldus,or Byrne:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazel

A Frog
Yeah, mine is Fraaz, too. He has, as you said the coolest music and it took me ages to find out how to beat him when he broke the braziers. The :devil: !

E

Evilchuchu

I think byrne was the most awesome boss, he wasn't to hard but he's is still awsome :)

Linky

King of Twilight
My favorite boss was Byrne, it was like an epic starwars fight (like Luke Against Darth Vader) because it was in an arena, and you fought weapon against weapon fighting for victory and only victory. Personally I normally like the fights when the boss is the same size as you and your fighting face to face, because it gives me more of a (I'm a great hero and if I fail this I will let down Hyrule) feeling, where as when I'm fighting a bigger boss like Phytops I feel like (oh it's just some beast with mental issues thats good inside and won't do anything to the world). And no I'm not saying there should be big bosses because I like the epicness of them.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
2 people have said Byrne, and I'm only commenting to say that I thought Byrne was a great character. I just didn't like him as a boss.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Either Byrne or Malladus. They were both pretty hard and fun. Malladus was harder, though, and it took me a while to beat him (even though I beat him on my second try...). I beat Byrne on my first try, I think, but I don't remember. He did take me a while to beat, though. They were both pretty fun, though. =P

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
are we only talking about ST, coz for me it would be fraaz like people have already said the music is cool and he is pretty hard at first
even though he was easy i like the cactops the barbed menace guy, im not sure why.

T

TOONLINK!

i want people to see how awesome skeiedritch is

and here is the last boss if ou want to see this

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom