• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Fav Boss N Why

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
my fav boss from LoZ LTTP was ganon. cuz he was easy to defeat when u get used to it. but ws hard to begin. i like ganon/ganondorf. :) but i also liked the third pendant boss.:D he was sooooo easy. I want to see what u think about the bosses of this game.:nerd:

Djinn

and Tonic
I liked Blind the thief. He was a little more than just a random large monster Link wondered into a room to defeat. He was an actual character with somewhat a history, even though we only got the bare minimum of it. Plus he did more than just fight Link. He actually tried to trick him into a sense of security then strike. Plus I liked his more humanoid form over the usual giant monster that is in every other dungeon. I think the series needs more character bosses like him.

I wish Nintendo would bring the character back, he was definitely interesting.

My fave boss was the boss of level 5 the ice dungeon.
I liked how he split into 3 parts.
Not that easy to beat until you killed one part of him.
The bits of ice he fired was annoying.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
For sure, Ganon. He had 4 parts to him (I think), and he was hard. Many of ALttP's bosses were hard, but he was even harder. He posed an epic final boss. Right after defeating
his alter ego, Agahnim, you chase him right to the center of the Sacred Realm, the Pyramid of Power,
and it gives the feeling of it's all or nothing now.
An honorable mention is Trinexx, boss of Turtle Rock. I like the ice and fire theme of a boss, and it was good
since you had to use an item you didn't even find in a dungeon, the Ice Rod.
He also had multiple phases which made a better challenge, not to forget mentioning he drains your magic meter, even with the upgraded one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom