• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fate/Zero Mafia - War for the Holy Grail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
Haha yes! Town wins! Also glad that Leslie didn't win (since I knew he was scum ever since that flaw back when I was alive, so extra points for me in this game ;P). Great game Thar! Thanks for being an excellent mod! You deserve praise for being moderating the game so swell! Everyone did a great job in this game, and I hope we get to battle in the next game real soon! ^^

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
GG, everybody did very well this game:yes:

Thanks Thar, I can't wait to play in another mafia game modded by you^^

Huh, I'm a bit disappointed that you gave up Avagon, lol. GG mafia. You guys did very well. The third party roles also put on a solid showing. And a congratulations to Dekunut for making it to the end with me.

As for myself even though I picked it up day three and remained consistent in voting and activity from there, I do feel a bit guilty for not posting much earlier. In future games I would like to be active in the early game too.

Thareous, you did a good job handling this game. It's a shame that everyone was busy ans posting was fairly low. On the plus side, your meticulous attention to detail in the night scenes is something else. Thanks for modding, Thar.

Fig

The Altruist
*Gives each Townie a trophy filled with cookies* WHOOOOOO!!!! We won guys!!!! You guys are awesome! *Does the Villager dance*
625.gif

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Great game all! Especially to Avagon (last scum) and ALiT (town buddy) both of which lived to the end.
A special gg goes to Thar, with the most detailed night scenes Id ever seen. They were well worth the waits. See you next game!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Great game all! Especially to Avagon (last scum) and ALiT (town buddy) both of which lived to the end.
A special gg goes to Thar, with the most detailed night scenes Id ever seen. They were well worth the waits. See you next game!
A link in time was not town. He was 3rd party.

Unless if he was Sakura.

Kybyrian

WE WON
[video=youtube;NSgXOZKSt20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSgXOZKSt20[/video]

Good game everyone, especially you Vergo. I'm kinda sorry I killed you, that was my bad. I really didn't care too much about the game in the beginning. However, I totally called who all the scum were in my notes when I died =D The town get em all too though

I'm surprised that, in the last few days, no one went back and just looked at the lynch event with Draco626 and Dracomajora. If you look at the votes there and back at the people who were remaining, you have all of the mafia by assuming that the people who voted for them initially (on the day of Draco626's lynch) were town. You can tell because the only people left that voted on the lynch were those that directly advocated for it--Heroine of Time made first jump on Draco626 and ALIT followed me with Dracomajora right away. Heroine didn't turn out to be town, but she couldn't have done much. And DekuNut was obv. confirmed town.

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Dude.

Avagon.

Couldn't you have, like... given up BEFORE you killed me? XD

Good game, everyone! ^^ That was quite a fun game! I am EXTREMELY disappointed that I died though. I was essentially a Survivor... All I had to do was live through that ONE night and I could have won, whether with Town or mafia. Town would have never lynched me after the fiasco with Pendio the previous day, so I could have just joined the first person to vote and won.

But nope. Avagon had to go ahead and kill me instead of getting rid of the confirmed Townie like I'd hoped. -.-

I'm guessing that had something to do with his inactivity. Let me just say, Avagon, that I was QUITE annoyed in the original draft of my response to your vote. XD I wrote like ten different versions of my reply to you in order to not sound so upset or scummy, haha. (Can you maybe try not to do that later? Just ask for a replacement if you're too busy; it kind of led to an anticlimactic ending here.) I was just soooooooo close to winning!

And hey, if you'd left me alive, we could have possibly won together! D:

I think I overdid it toward the end. If I was a real Townie, I don't think I would have minded being lynched quite so much; I assumed Pendio was the final mafioso, so I would have thought my lynch would simply prove his guilt. But knowing my win con demanded survival, I had to literally beg to remain alive.

Being third party is a TON of fun, though. Aside from being a cult member in LotR, I've never been third party. I think I enjoyed that more than being either mafia OR town. I felt so empowered, like I could decide who would win or lose. XD I'm not good at lying, so I'm bad at being mafia, and I'm not good at scumhunting, so this was a nice middle ground. And the added power of investigating deaths was fun, too. I knew there was a Poisoner in the game way before anyone else did. I should have realized it was Atticus after noticing both LG and Fused had been killed by the Poisoner, but oh well, haha. AND I should have realized that Pendio wasn't the last mafia. The character description of the killer didn't match Gilgamesh perfectly, especially the part about them wielding Black Key, but I thought nothing of it at first since I didn't know the series very well and was just going off of the wiki.

Thanks for the game, Thareous! It was really interesting with some fun, unique, and modified roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom