• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're screwed no matter what though, really: if we lynch the Mafioso All Might wins. If we lynch All Might the remaining Mafioso wins. Best chamce scenario we have is the SK had a seperate wincon that doesn't take away from a town win.
I thought AM said he could win with town. Though I'd be very okay with giving AM the win after all of this.

Pen

The game is on!
Unvote

Maybe lynching someone today is better than to not lynch. That way we will have more control over what happens. I'm feeling pretty confident about Silver being the last Mafia member so I honestly wouldnt mind lynching him.

Oh, because I've made myself a nice easy target now?
Tell me, Pen, as a self proclaimed better scum than town, if you were mafia, would you draw attention to yourself in the last phase if you were about to win? Or would you lay low and roll with the blows... like you're doing now?

Pen

The game is on!
Oh, because I've made myself a nice easy target now?
Tell me, Pen, as a self proclaimed better scum than town, if you were mafia, would you draw attention to yourself in the last phase if you were about to win? Or would you lay low and roll with the blows... like you're doing now?

I think I've drawn plenty of attention to myself. There's a lot about my odd role that I could have easily chosen to keep to myself but I didn't because I'm being as open and honest as I can be. Why would I reveal that I had a killing role if I was trying to lay low? And if I was truly Mafia with that Sittles ability I possess, I would have saved it for MyLo or LyLo to ensure a victory there. But I didn't do that.

I guess I more mean your voting/suspicions pattern. But I'm also probably being unfair. You have a point.
I believe SMS is the last mafia, and I realize how hard that is going to be to get people to back up. At least, I'd rather believe it's SMS since I've towned you since the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom