• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi, I am Idiot. Brain skipped over the "no" in your statement. Yes, yes we could No Lynch. But last time I suggested something like that, the dead laughed at me.

I'd rather take our time and hit the right person. No sense taking our chances and somehow ending up with a town V 3p V scum.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
All Might - Archer (Emperor Jimmu)
Silverfish - Lancer (Elizabeth Báthory)
Interesting how your role allows you to detect the Master name but not my alignment.

Yeah I'm the TP Serial Killer, and there's no way that I'd risk shooting my fellow scumbags now is there? Besides, nobody has counterclaimed being the SK and they'd be fools to do so. I don't have an official Servant as I am Demi-Servant.

I was way off with Johnny but everyone was too close for me to be sure.

There's your full disclosure.

Vote: Pen

Where you at?

Pen

The game is on!
Vote: Pen

Where you at?

I just woke up. I was sleeping when the day started. Also, if like to ask everyone to be careful with their votes since putting someone at level 1 can give the scum a chance to hammer and possibly win the game.

@Rubik just double checking if my article was somehow blocked last night or if you forgot about it :pug:

If we are to believe All Might's claim then I assume the Mafia purposefully chose not to kill last night in order to have an upper hand today. Silver being me seems likely but it does make me think that perhaps he's Mafia since I'm probably better known for being good scum than a good townie. That said though, I could also see All Might actually being Mafia instead of SK, though claiming the way he has would be very risky if that was the case, so I'm a bit doubtful. Then there's SMS. I think his ability coud

Pen

The game is on!
**** I accidentally posted before I was done writing DX

I think his ability could fit as a Mafia ability just as well as a Town ability, so I'm a bit torn there too. Anyway, if I had to vote for someone right now if would be Silver.

FoS: Silver

I'm probably better known for being good scum than a good townie
Really? Is that so? Maybe I should have been more critical of you then. Maybe I should go back and read your posts.
Yeah, why did we keep Pen alive again? I know I wanted his ability to not be scum, but hey, everything's not what it should be. Then again, the same could be asked of me. Why am I still here.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is a nightmare scenario. I think All Might has to be an SK because nobody else flipped with a killing role recently that I remember, so there is that (and I'd hope he didn't use the factional nightkill on scumbuds needlessy to maintain his fakeclaim). Also I'm realizing if we are at 2/1/1, even if we lynch the Mafioso today, we lose because All Might will shoot and gain parity. Likewise, if we lynch All Might, the Mafioso will probably just shoot finally and win the game.

This considered, if we are to believe the gamestate currently stands at 2/1/1, I'm failing to see how lynching today is beneficial. I think we should no lynch and force the Mafioso to shoot the SK to prevent an SK win.

An attempted coordinated nightkill that I'm going to pitch: All Might shoots Silver, if Silver isn't the last Mafioso than it's Pen, like I mentioned earlier, he's forced to shoot the SK or lose because he has a 50/50 shot to win, depending on how Rubik will let this play out. If he sats parity is reached, Mafia wins, good for them. But... Minish never moved her vote off Pen back on D1, Parity technically isn't reached, I could go into one last day phase and Maj vote Pen by summoning Minish's spirit.

If Silver ends up flipping red, none of that matters, Pen and I Maj All Might for the win.

These are all pretty complicated scenarios, the easy scenario is just lynching All Might and hoping he isn't an SK. Oddly, the easy scenario seems the most risky to me.

Addition: Assuming Silver doesn't shoot All Might, if he does, and Pen is Town, we just instawin.
Welcome back to Silver's conspiracy corner.
SMS is secretly masterminding this whole thing and was the mafioso the whole time. If this is the case, well played.
*Now leaving conspiracy corner*

If we no lynch, and you kill me, you WILL end up with a 1-1-1 parity. Unless the SK claim is false. I don't like the push to no lynch this early in the day. If we go down, I want to go down fighting and not taking our chance on a phantom SK that may or may not exist at this point.

(and I'd hope he didn't use the factional nightkill on scumbuds needlessy to maintain his fakeclaim)
If you believe pen, he didn't have to as Pen killed Rag anyway. He could have been leaning into the cover.

I'm not following, if Pen is Town, All Might had to have killed Rag, how could Pen have nightkilled Rag?
In case you missed it:
"I'm sorry LG but you seemed scummy! D: Anyway, LG targeted Minish night 1 and SMS night 2. I'm pretty sure both of these were her servant's doctor protections. She wanted another night to live, which probably means she still hadn't used her 1-shot roleblocker ability. If I'm correct that means the Mafia most likely tried to kill SMS night 2 but LG was able to save his life. Oh and btw, my servant also killed Rag on the previous night, so unless All Might was lying for some reason, he and I both killed Rag at the same time. ^^
—Spiritual Mask Salesman"

Pen clearly states in this post that his servant killed Rag.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
In case you missed it:
"I'm sorry LG but you seemed scummy! D: Anyway, LG targeted Minish night 1 and SMS night 2. I'm pretty sure both of these were her servant's doctor protections. She wanted another night to live, which probably means she still hadn't used her 1-shot roleblocker ability. If I'm correct that means the Mafia most likely tried to kill SMS night 2 but LG was able to save his life. Oh and btw, my servant also killed Rag on the previous night, so unless All Might was lying for some reason, he and I both killed Rag at the same time. ^^
—Spiritual Mask Salesman"

Pen clearly states in this post that his servant killed Rag.
Ahh, well. We lynch All Might, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom