• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems rather futile to me. If you're Town then why would you want to end the game early for yourself? How does that help them in the least?
because I'm always in the POE, its currently an even number of players alive with a vigilante with a shot in the night phase, assuming mafia doesn't roleblock one of us, which while I don't think a roleblocker has flipped yet, hasn't really been claimed by anyone in the thread so I don't think that its likely, then town is in perfect position going into tomorrow

mafia kills someone, presumably not me or the person you shoot
the person you shoot dies
I die
go into final 3 with the POE very, very closed up.

looks really good to me, right?

normally, this role never gets any mileage from me, and when I saw it I never really considered it would ever be useful, but I thought about it for a second and I remembered that people (once every two years or so) ask me if they can modkill themselves on my home forum because it would work out better, numbers-wise

this is one of those situations where I would want to be able to modkill myself if I could, and I practically can.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
End of Night Three:

A giant servant was brutally murdered in the night, its master's dead body politely left behind nearby in a neat pile.

A short pink actress delivered a monologue:

"I'll bet some of you guys thought I was lying about being able to kill myself today lmao. I'm character-limited here, so I'll need to keep this short. If the game is still going, stay strong. I think the POE is good. SMS feels very townie, as does Pen. Between Silver/Johnny, I do think Silver has been townier. Take the full day, read over everything, and don't rush it. Remember that All Might could be the Serial Killer, and if he's still alive tomorrow, then I do think its suspicious because a bulletproof town vigilante should not exist. You should know that I'm town now from my flip, so I hope that helps at least. [Exunt Stage Left]"

She then died. Her body was never recovered.

Johnny is dead, he was:

Tristan, town-aligned sloth.

1591060988209.png

Sloth Instincts: Abilities that target you take an extra night to reach you. Their owners don’t get feedback until their abilities reach you the following night.

Your servant is Berserker (Paul Bunyan)

1591060998950.png

You summoned Bunyan using Canadian folklore as a catalyst.

Giant: You may activate this ability once per game during the night to have all abilities target you immediately, bypassing your sloth instincts. Players will be made aware that they were redirected. (Note: Protective roles only block a single kill).

The Sun Fan is dead, he was:

Little Gumball, lazy actress

w6mQWJ2.png

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It is now Day Four

You have 72 hours.

ZD Front Page said:
I'm sorry LG but you seemed scummy! D: Anyway, LG targeted Minish night 1 and SMS night 2. I'm pretty sure both of these were her servant's doctor protections. She wanted another night to live, which probably means she still hadn't used her 1-shot roleblocker ability. If I'm correct that means the Mafia most likely tried to kill SMS night 2 but LG was able to save his life. Oh and btw, my servant also killed Rag on the previous night, so unless All Might was lying for some reason, he and I both killed Rag at the same time. ^^
—Spiritual Mask Salesman

Living Players: (4)

5. All Might - @All Might
10. Silverfish - @Silverfish
11. SMS - @Spiritual Mask Salesman
14. Pen - @Pen

Dead Players: (9)
1. Minish
6. funnier6
9. Naga
12. Kirino
7. Giri
3. Rag
2. LG
8. Johnny - @Johnny Sooshi
13. The Sun Fan - @The Sun Fan

Immortal Wolves: (1)
4. Ex

(It takes 3 players to hammer.)

Last edited:
What. This isn't how things were supposed to go. There were supposed to be three, not four.
So who roleblocked whom, and I think we have our wolf, if we can confirm that AM shot Johnny.

Also, Conspiracy theory time.
No one roleblocked anyone and AM isn't actually a SK, but the last wolf and was using the SK possibility as an escape.

There is no SK probably, All Might is probably the last Mafioso and shot Johnny? That or we're just overthinking and Silver is the last Mafioso? @Silverfish what exactly was your role again, I remember you making a lot of vague references to it but you never outright said what it was.
Hi, I'm a drunk. I've been alluding to that all game, and even who I am from my very first posts in the game. I have no idea where I go at night, and no idea where I am now, or how this works, I just kinda... exist and show up on scans occasionally. I'm from a backwards culture, so I can post at night, and we've already been over my servant ability.
So if anyone has information as to where I've been, I'd like to know that too.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hi, I'm a drunk. I've been alluding to that all game, and even who I am from my very first posts in the game. I have no idea where I go at night, and no idea where I am now, or how this works, I just kinda... exist and show up on scans occasionally. I'm from a backwards culture, so I can post at night, and we've already been over my servant ability.
So if anyone has information as to where I've been, I'd like to know that too.
What is your ZD name?

I'm Pen. That's why I said I lost my Pen way back when.

Well, Pendio to be exact, but who calls him that even?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom